We bought our CT13 several years ago but, due to personal circumstances, have never used it. We spent a riduculous amount of money making updates, some of which are listed below. Our loss will be your gain. It is roadworthy as is, but requires a little more finish work as listed below.
- Replaced rear brake lights with new custom made fixtures
- Redid all electrical and replaced marine battery. New electrical hookup cable.
- Added oultets inside and outside
- Replaced rear window
- Added rooftop ice cold AC. Heat strips can be added for cold weather camping
- Re-covered back seat cushions with quality zebra stripe print fabric
- Replaced tires, including spare
- Headliner came unglued. Needs a new one.
- Needs new flooring. Plywood underlayment is good
- Re-cover some cushions cushion
- Needs new curtains
- Refrigerator is a little cattywampus. Needs adjustment
- Have not used the propane stove. Don't know if it works
- There is a mysterious small leak somewhere in the front. Have not atttempted to find it. Only leaks a little with very hard rain
- There was a mysterious hole in the floor in between the back bench seats when we purchased it. We didn't see it until we removed the old vinyl flooring. It seems to have been where the table post was anchored. The hole has been repaired. The table bracket appears to have been moved a little toward the rear seat.
- Florida does not require a title for campers weighing less than 2000 lb so a title was never issued, but it is legally registered in Florida and has a clean record.