Policy in effect as of 6/20/16. Updated 8/20/18
If you are a registered Dealer or Consignment shop, we require a listing fee of $50.00 per trailer listing.
If you are a Flipper or Restorer who sells three or more trailers per calendar year, you fall under our Commercial Member category, and we require a listing fee of $25.00 per trailer listing. (clarification: this category is for hobbiests, people working in their garage at home. Professional businesses that restore trailers would fall under the Dealer Consignment category.)
Both fee categories allow a commercial listing for 90 days or until you sell, whichever comes first, and includes some time on the home page as a *featured listing and your ad going out our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
(*featured listing rotation varies based upon the current volume of paid ads. As the ad ages, rotation to the home page becomes less frequent.)
- Commercial Members are to post an ad that includes: trailer year, brand, length, model, price, location, write-up of features, contact info, and pictures. If you encounter difficulty in posting this info or uploading photos, we are happy to help.
- The listing must be of an individual molded fiberglass trailer currently for sale in your possession. (not trailers that can be ordered, not an ad for multiple trailers, and not a mention of general inventory.)
- All the specifics must be in the ad residing on Fiberglass-rv-4sale.com with direct contact information (a stand-alone ad). Website links to commercial/dealer websites, Facebook pages or posts, Craigslist ads, etc., will not be allowed. Exceptions: We do allow a link to an Ebay auction or to a video walk-thru of the trailer on YouTube.
- The ad must be removed immediately upon the trailer being sold. Dealers/Commercial listings that leave sold inventory active to "generate calls" to the business will no longer be allowed to list with Fiberglass-RV-4Sale.
Payment is to be made BEFORE ad is listed.
- Create a user account or login with existing account
- Click the "Add to Cart" button below to add the fee to the cart and check out. (please do this BEFORE listing your ad to avoid ad being removed.)
- Then proceed with placing your trailer listing in the appropriate category.