SOLD! Thank you for your interest, our Bigfoot sold just three days after posting and picked up 3 days after that. We are getting our new-to-us 1987 Bigfoot fifth wheel dropped off to us tomorrow morning.
We are getting a (new to us) 1987 Bigfoot fifth wheel and must now sell our beloved 1999 Bigfoot Travel Trailer, a 17 foot 15B17G (manufactured date November 1998).
Please see the pictures attached. I can be reached at lalonde (at) gmail (dot) com or text me at 6 oh 4, 88 zero, one 9 two 8.
We have owned our Bigfoot trailer since 2017 (bought from previous owner in West Vancouver) and have taken great care of her, covered and water system winterized every winter, used for camping each year from late Spring to early Fall.
Here is a list of the upgrades we have made:
- new awning fabric and roller mechanism
- new Max fan, 10 speed, rain cover, with remote
- all interior lights (except exhaust hood light) are led
Maintenance items from one year ago:
- Max fan installed
- one window screen repaired
Maintenance items from two years ago:
- new tires, not a lot of miles
- brakes and bearings
- windows resealed, roof penetrations resealed, and one exterior storage door resealed
- new stove top grate
- hot water tank anode replaced
- wireless brake controller system with in car remote
- solar panel that works with the onboard solar battery charger
- custom foam topper with cloth cover for rear bed
Original Items still in great shape including fridge, stove/oven, air conditioner, furnace, hot water system, etc., etc.
Let me know if you have any questions! Available now in Richmond, BC.