Loaded 16ft Scamp trailer layout #4 (bathroom + bunk beds up front). Production date September 2021. Thousands in upgrades and accessories included - ready to camp and enjoy.
Selling due to lack of time to use and maintain. Approximate mileage: 2,500 miles (2 roundtrips from Indiana to Backus).
I believe this to be a good deal considering current pricing, age, and all of the included goodies.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Dinette Bed + 2 Bunks up front
- Wet Bath with Shower
- Propane & Electric Water Heater
- Dometic Air Conditioner with Electric Heat
- 3.7 cu ft Dometic 3-way fridge with freezer (propane, 12V, 120V)
- Propane Furnace
- 12' Fiamma awning
- Group 27 deep cycle battery
- Electric Brakes
- Rear Hitch Receiver for bike rack
- Custom Trailer Cover
- Upgraded Tail Lights
- Front Cabinet Over Bunks
- 12V Maxx Air Roof fan with rain cover / remote
- Outside Electric Outlet
- Outside Shower
- Furrion Rearview camera
- All LED interior + exterior lights, USB + 12V outlets
- Dual Propane Tanks with automatic switchover & cover
- Aluminum-reinforced bunk beds - support bigger kids and adults (can revert back to stock if buyer desires)
- Barker Electric Jack
- Exterior Propane Grill/Griddle Hookup
- Hardwired Power Watchdog EPO + additional surge modules
- Home-style thermostat - controls AC and heat (propane and electric)
- Camco Winterizing Kit - bypasses fresh water tank
- Rhino Sewer Hose storage added under trailer.
- Battery Cutoff - will not drain tow wehicle battery when parked
- LevelMate PRO Bluetooth Camper Leveling Aid
See my posts and YouTube videos regarding the thermostat and surge protector/EPO upgrades:
- Proven Industries Trailer Hitch Lock
- Andersen Camper Leveler
- Camco Stackable Leveling Blocks
- Set of Camco Water Filters
- Lead-Free Fresh Water Hoses, pressure regulators, and storage
- 15' RhinoFLEX Sewer Hose and Elbow
- Meguiar Fiberglass RV Care products
I will also throw in other stuff as I find and collect it.
Priced to sell @ $23,500, hoping to find a new owner before it's time to winterize!