2021 Scamp 13 Foot, Layout 1 with Front Bunks (no bathroom), sleeps 4
Scamp camper trailers are fiberglass and thus very lightweight (1,500 lbs dry). Scamp trailers have been around for over 50 years and hold their value very well.
Our family of 4 has had amazing adventures in this Scamp. We LOVE it, but we won’t be able to use it for the next 2 summers, so listing while it is still in perfect condition.
- Spare Tire & Cover
- Mounted Rear Jacks
- 2" Receiver on the back (for bike rack)
- LED Exterior Lights
- 45 Amp Power Converter
- Outside GFI Outlet
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- 12 Gallon Fresh Water Tank, City Water, Grey Water Tank
- 12 Volt Water Pump
- 1.9 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- 24 Series Battery Pack
- Screen Door
- Single LP Tank & Gauge
- Volt Meter
Additional features included:
- 54" Rear Bed (Upgrade) converts to a table nook
- Bunk beds convert to bench
- Roof Fan - Fantastic Fan
- Furnace (16,000 BTU)
- Electric Brakes with Wireless Brake Control
- 8 ft Fiamma Awning
- Storage Cover for Trailer
- Accordion window shades with “gray out” (nearly blackout) backing.
- Custom sewn removable blackout shade for roof fan
Also included: wheel chucks, hitch locks, top bunk guardrail (removable), large bed mattress topper
The door sticks a little. It’s been like that since we got it. It hasn’t bothered our family, but someone who is handy can probably get it a little smoother.
We didn’t love the idea of cooking on the stovetop inside and had the burners temporarily replaced with a nice wood block countertop for extra counter space. Didn’t touch the propane line and we have the original burners carefully stored, so it can be easily swapped back in. But, IMO, this is way better!
Fiberglass, camping, camper, casita, 13’ ft