SOLD FOR $20,200
Please Bid accordingly. Please read and watch walk around videos before placing a bid. Please visit the Casita Travel Trailer website for more information on these trailers. Bidders with few to zero feedback should contact us first before placing a bid on our item.
2021 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17ft camper trailer in great used condition.
Similar Trailer with the same options will cost around $36k new at the moment.
This Trailer currently has a Texas Re-built Title. A re-built title is still the same as a clear title, you can still add full coverage cover with your insurance company. We had purchased this trailer from a local insurance which was a recovered theft.
Please look at the before picture of the trailer which was taken at the insurance yard.
The following items were missing when we purchased the Trailer: Entry door lock, entry door glass/frame, dinette cushions, Lp gas tanks/cover, and battery.
NO RESERVE AUCTION!
NO BUY IT NOW PRICE.
YouTube Walk around video, please copy and paste links below:
The Spirit model offers the Classic Casita experience with two distinct sleeping areas that transform into dining tables, comfortably accommodating two people. The rear dinette can be permanently converted into a double bed, while the side dinette provides the perfect dining ambiance with its location near a large, fully-functional screened picture window.
This Spirit Deluxe 17ft Model has all the factory options,
- Overall width: 6 feet 8 inches
- Overall Length: 17 feet
- Overall Height: 8 feet 11 inches
- Interior Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Dry Weight (Deluxe): 2480 pounds
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 people
- High Lift Axle with 15" tires/wheels.
- Suburban 6-gallon water heater
- LP Gas Furance
- Exterior shower
- 2 set-12v interior plugs
- Entertainment package
- 3-way 4.6cu ft Dometic fridge Which works on 12v,120v, lp-gas
- 3- 15" tires/ Mag wheels
- Two burner lp-gas stove
- Coleman Mach 13500btu roof mount A/C system.
- Grey/black/Fresh water holding tanks.
Overall the trailer is in great condition. No fiberglass damage, No frame damage, no axle issues. All electronics was in working condition. No water leaks, No plumbing issues, No interior water line issues, no signs of any cigarette smoked. No sign of rust on the chassis. There is one hair line 5" long gel coat crack. ( shown in the photos )
Services we had performed:
- -Bearing re-packing / Brake adjustment
- -Led interior/exterior lights
- -Serviced/cleaned 6-gallon hot water heater and replaced Anode rod
- -Checked all plumbing pipes, holding tanks, release valves, water lines/connections
- -A/C duct cleaned, and filters replaced
- -Add a portable 100 watts Monocrystalline silicon cell solar panel with charger.
Seller will have camper trailer setup at local RV Resort for buyer to inspect upon pickup.