For sale is my 2019 Scamp 16, Layout 4 (side bath, front sofa/bunks).
I picked this trailer up in Backus in December of 2018. I have throughly enjoyed this Scamp, but have decided it was a mistake for me to move from my previous 13 to the 16 foot. I'm a single traveler, and the 13 is a better fit for me and my style of camping.
I ordered this Scamp without a toilet. I had installed a composting toilet in my previous trailer, and loved the simplicity. So I did the same in this one. It does have a shower. The trailer will come with the installed C-head composting toilet. I also did not order an awning, I use a Clam instead.
I am a non-smoker.
Here is a list of the options:
- Electric/Gas water heater
- Extra 110 volt outlets (one on the end of each of the kitchen counters, one under the dinette, one at the sofa, outside GFCI.
- 12 volt outlet
- Extra 12 volt lights (One over each of the kitchen work areas, One at end of driver-side upper cabinets, one over dinette, one at sofa, two reading lights)
- All interior lights have been converted to LED bulbs
- Two outside LED lights
- Vinyl flooring
- The larger three way fridge with the removable freezer compartment
- Large cabinet over the sofa
- Dual set of tailights
- Rear receiver
- Dual propane tanks
- MaxAir Auto open/close roof fan
- Group 27 battery (the larger option)
- Cable ready for TV
- King amplified TV antenna
- Trailer cover (from Scamp, still in box)
Items I have added:
- magnetic knife strip
- Spice rack over range
- Small shelf for soap/sponges next to sink
- Shelf for compact DVD player mounted under one of the side dinette cabinets
Payment by cash or combination of cash/cashiers check only.