Life changes lead us to sell our 2019 Oliver Elite II. We have owned the trailer for 2 years and have enjoyed some wonderful trips. Winter time temps in the single digits and summertime temps over 100. The Ollie did great. The 2 awnings help keep the hull cooler and you can always find shade. Most of our camping was off-grid away from civilization allowing us to watch shooting stars and be serenaded by wildlife.
The genset is more than big enough to cover all the trailers needs from cooking a Christmas dinner to powering the AC. The larger propane tanks are great to have when camping in cold weather lasting weeks without needing to be filled. With the solar package we only had to use the genset when it was cloudy or when there is too much tree cover.
Our Oliver Hull number is 529. Olivers are great to tow. The shape helps them slip through the air and they don’t get upset by Semi’s on the Freeways. The size also helps with getting into small places in the outback. 529 has no stickers or graphics so you will start with a clean slate for personalizing her to your own taste. We have kept 529 in the shop when not in use.
2019 Oliver Elite II
- Curb side and Street side Dometic powered Awnings
- 2, 30 Lb LP tanks
- Front and Back LP quick disconnects
- 30 amp Smart quick connect electrical plugs
- Andersen hitch
- Custom Aluminum tongue mount locking generator box
- Champion 3100 Duel fuel generator installed in tongue box
- Custom mud flaps
- Voyager back up camera
- Zamp Solar package
- Level Mate Pro
- Mopeka LP take gauges
- Dexter EZ flex suspension
- Michelin Defender LT tires with 12/32 tread. Same as brand new.
- Yakima bike rack
- Electronic door lock with 2 key fobs
- Dometic AC with soft start
- Dometic LP Furnace
- Hypervent Matting
- Conture Microwave /Convection oven
- Truma Aquago LP instant water heater with installed anti freeze kit
- Weboost 4G-M cell booster
- Wifi Ranger wifi booster
- Access hatch to rear storage
- Progressive Industries charge controller with surge protection
- Natures Head composting toilet