SOLD for $23,600
Please Bid accordingly. Please read and watch walk around videos before placing a bid. Please visit the Casita Travel Trailer website for more information on these trailers. Bidders with few to zero feedback should contact us first before placing a bid on our item. Trailer can be viewed in person anytime before the ends. We suggest the highest bidder to exam the trailer in person before finalizing the deal.
2019 Casita Independence 17ft Deluxe camper trailer in good used condition.
Similar Trailer with the same options will cost around $36k new at the moment.
NO RESERVE AUCTION!
NO BUY IT NOW PRICE.
YouTube Walk around video, please copy and paste links below:
The Casita Independence is the perfect travel trailer for couples with its two permanent twin beds that offer convenient access to the kitchen and bathroom without disturbing each other. The roomy beds also offer ample under-bed storage and are easily accessible. With three large, fully functional screened picture windows, you'll enjoy extra cross ventilation, ample natural light, and stunning panoramic views.
This Independence Deluxe Specs 17ft Model has all the factory options,
Clean and clear title in hand.
The following are some of the factory options and specs:
- Overall width: 6 feet 8 inches
- Overall Length: 17 feet
- Overall Height: 8 feet 11 inches
- Interior Height: 6 feet 1 1/2 inches
- Dry Weight (Deluxe): 2480 pounds
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-4 people
- High Lift Axle with 15" tires/wheels.
- Suburban 6-gallon water heater
- LP Gas Furance
- Exterior shower
- 4-12v interior plugs, usb plugs.
- Entertainment package
- 3-way 4.6cu ft Dometic fridge Which works on 12v,120v, lp-gas
- 3- 15" tires/ Mag wheels
- Three burner lp-gas suburban stove
- Coleman Mach 13500btu roof mount A/C system.
- Grey/black/Fresh water holding tanks.
Overall the trailer was in good condition, No fiberglass damage, No frame damage, no axle issues, all electronics was in working condition, No water leaks, No plumbing issues, No interior water line issues, no signs of any cigarette smoked. The chassis has some rust shown in the listing photos and previous owner had treated it and applied undercoating.
Services we had performed:
- Bearing re-packing / Brake adjustment
- Led interior/exterior lights
- Serviced/cleaned 6-gallon hot water heater and replaced Anode rod
- Checked all plumbing pipes, holding tanks, release valves, water lines/connections
- A/C duct cleaned, and filters replaced
- Black and grey holding tanks fully flushed and cleaned.
- Add a portable 60 watts Monocrystalline silicon cell solar panel with charger.
- Two full 20lbs lp gas tanks, brand new tank cover.
- Two new 15" trailer tires with less than 3000miles.
Seller will have camper trailer setup at a local RV Resort for buyer to inspect upon pickup.
Buyer is responsible for picking up or transporting the travel trailer after winning auction. Seller can assist with locating a trusted transporter if buyer wishes to have it transported.
Buyer agrees to pay seller a $500.00 Non-Refundable Security deposit via PayPal within 24 Hrs. After end of auction, remaining balance can be paid in the form of cash or cashier's check. No personal checks will be accepted.
This Casita travel trailer is being sold in a as-is condition. No returns on purchased item. This trailer is in good condition, but please be realistic- it's not a "brand new" trailer, If you can't make it here to see it in person, please contact us and I can do a walk around video call. I would welcome and recommend that you come see it or have a 3rd party inspection done. I will make it available throughout the auction for any and all inspections, just call and we'll set up a time. Please understand that the description is only my opinion, yours may be different, I have done my best to take many pictures and describe the trailer to the best of my ability.
Texas Residents: Must pay Sales tax of (6.25%), and a title/registration fee of $85.
Any Non-Texas buyer's: Pay No sales tax to selling buyer. The eBay final bid price is your price, you may have to pay taxes in your home state upon registration depending on where you live.