Escape 21 -2018
After 4 years with the Escape, we need twin beds.
Many options from the base model including:
Power awning, 170 watts of solar on roof, SAE solar connector installed for additional suitcase panel, 1500watt converter and the front storage box. Also, external shower, tongue jack, under insulation, duel 6 volt batteries, power management system, 4 speakers with Bluetooth radio. New tires this year.
* Dual 6V lead-acid batteries
* 1500W Inverter with additional 120V outlet
* 170W Solar panel with controller display
* Electrical management system with surge protector
* 11000 BTU Air conditioner with digital thermostat
* Two-way hot water tank
* Extra insulation (this used to be an option, now it is
* Foot flush toilet
* Storage box – front of trailer
* Full-wrap on cushions
* Extra 12V/USB outlets in interior
Exterior Length 21' 4" (add 6" for spare tire)
Max. Exterior Height 9' (Top of AC)
Exterior Width 7' 4"
Interior Length 17' 4"
Interior Height 6' 3"
Fresh Water Capacity 28 Gallons
Black Water Capacity 22 Gallons
Grey Water Capacity 28 Gallons
Liquid Propane Gas Capacity 2 x 20 lbs
Hitch Weight 366 lbs
Axle Weight 3099 lbs
Total Dry Weight 3465 lbs
GVWR 5000 lb