A small space to call home for your next big adventure.
Forget big & bulky, opt for a simple, low stress vacations.
Light weight, easy to pull and simple to use.
Be warned, a weekend away with this little gem may have you begging for more time off to get outside!
Scamp trailers are a modern classic in the fiberglass trailer world. Great for those that are new to camping for its ease, as well as those experienced looking for simplicity. We call her Betty and she comes will all the amenities you’ll need to enjoy a weekend in camp, time on the road or perhaps as an extra space for your guest parked at home.
Just in time for summer travel, Check out this like-new 2016 Scamp Standard 13 ft fiberglass travel trailer.
Sleeps 1-4 people (bunks for the kids). Just about all the Scamp options were added when it was built, including:
- Air conditioning
- Electric heater
- Thermostatically controlled propane furnace
- Dometic 1.9 cu ft propane/AC/DC refrigerator
- Electric brakes
- Double bed
- "Invisible" screen door
- Front window cover/awning
- Twin propane tanks
- 2-burner cook stove
- Molded sink with backsplash, potable water, and city water faucets
- Rear-side and front cabinets
- Under- and over-sink cabinets with silverware drawer
- 3-speed roof fan and opening roof vent
- Over-range window
- Deep cycle battery
- Battery charger and power converter
- 12 VDC and USB outlets
- 115 VAC internal outlets
- 115 VAC GFI external outlet
- All DC LED lighting (interior/exterior/running)
- Extra internal & external lights
- 30 Amp power cable
- 20 amp/30 amp converter plug
- City water hookup
- 14 gal fresh water tank
- 21 gal gray water tank
- Fresh water/gray water/auxiliary hoses
- 2" rear receiver hitch
- Spare wheel and tire with cover
- Leveling jacks
- Vinyl floor
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
Our family has enjoyed this camper for several years, but it's time to pass her to the next happy camper. Asking $14,500. And you can take it home today!
Just a note, if you are thinking about buying a new Scamp from the factory, the delivery charge is about $2000 to Idaho, and the wait is over a year.