We are selling our beloved Escape 15A Travel Trailer. It is a high-quality, feature-rich trailer in excellent condition! We started camping decades ago and this is truly the best travel trailer we’ve ever owned. We purchased it after a long, hard search and when we found it, it ticked all the boxes. Unfortunately we’re moving out of state and we can’t take it with us.
• Built by Escape Trailers Industries (ETI), a foremost quality manufacturer of long-lasting beautiful fiberglass trailers in North America.
• Intelligent compact design that feels spacious and sleeps three.
• A true dream to tow and maneuver. Dry weight is only 1,600 pounds.
• Superior condition: meticulously clean and extremely well maintained. Stored with cover, indoors during winters.
• Annual tire and axle inspections: cleaning and repacking of bearings and checking of exterior seals.
• Tires and metal stems new in June 2018 and driven only a few thousand miles. Includes Tire Minder tire pressure monitoring system, a highly recommended add-on for single-axle trailers.
• Exterior regularly cleaned and waxed with special RV fiberglass products.
• Lived in Pacific Northwest all its life.
From the Manufacturer:
Escape’s Model 15A has two dinettes: a large dinette in the rear converts to generous double bed, a small front dinette converts to a single bed. Both dinettes have large windows on all sides so you can enjoy the views. A high-efficiency three-way refrigerator keeps ice frozen, uses minimal propane and runs on electric or battery as well. A reliable furnace heater keeps you warm, dry and comfortable in even the coldest weather with climate-controlled thermostat. There is an outside shower with hot and cold water. ETI’s extensive standard features make this a very comfortable RV with oak interior cabinetry, pull-down sunshades on all windows, a retractable screen door and a Maxx Fan (900 CFM power roof fan) to note just a few.
Factory-Installed Features (Standard and Added-Options):
• Two additional windows (one over sink, one near front dinette)
• Stainless steel two-burner stove with stainless cover and range hood with fan
• Stainless steel sink and chrome faucet
• Foldable counter extension
• Extra full insulation in walls and thermal windows
• Full insulation for underside of trailer for four season camping!
• Air conditioner mounted on ceiling (11,000 BTUs)
• Surge protector installed in the cabin for security and peace of mind
• Extra 12V and 120V outlets inside and out plus interior USB charging outlets
• All exterior lights upgraded to LED (porch light and utility light)
• All interior lights upgraded to LED
• Four additional LED Captain’s reading lamps
• Microwave oven with dedicated 110V circuit in cabinet over refrigerator
• TV-ready circuit with 120V outlet and cable outlet
• Two-way hot water tank
• Outdoor hot/cold shower with coiled snap-on hose and on/off shower head
• Portable compact marine/chemical-style toilet slides out from inside front seat cabinet
• Two propane tanks (20 pounds each with auto-changeover regulator)
• Dual 6V batteries (232 amp-hours! Batteries well-maintained and in great condition)
• Detachable 25 foot shore power cord
• Spare tire mounted on bumper with cover
• Receiver hitch for bike rack
• Four stabilizers (one in each corner)
• Hitch wheel for jack (not installed)
• Exterior screen room that attaches to awning (an extraordinary and rare option)
• Goldline trailer cover: marine-grade and waterproof, one of the best in the industry
Extras Included with Our Trailer:
• Oregon plates with tags good until March 2022
• Everything you need for water hook-up: hoses, filters, adapters, etc.
• Pop-up cabana
• A power drill with socket to quickly raise and lower stabilizers
• Jack lock for security when parked
• Leveling pads
• Stabilizer pads
• Awning hooks
• Decorative novelty lights
• Plates, bowls and cups
• Kitchen utensils
• Drawer organizers
• Dish-drying rack
• And much more!
Why You Should Buy Our Trailer:
• It’s a fantastic, highly-desirable fiberglass design from a renowned manufacturer.
• It’s spacious yet lightweight enough to be towed easily.
• It’s in terrific condition: well-maintained, lightly-used and well-loved.
• It has intelligent add-ons like the Tire Minder system, the screen room and the weather cover.
• It’s ready-to-go, needs no repairs and comes with a ton of accessories and extras to get you started.
The trailer is located in Eugene, OR.
Please contact us today to purchase our Escape travel trailer, and please use text that conveys you are not a robot. The travel trailer is clean and sanitized, and we will arrange a safe transaction. Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll respond. We live in SW Eugene and we are a non-smoking home.