Please Read the entire ad and watch the YouTube walk around video before placing a bid. You’ll need a vehicle that has a min towing capacity of 1600lbs! Please double check with your vehicle’s dealer about the towing capacity.
Re-list due to buyer’s vehicle being unable to tow it. It sounds like B.S but that’s what they had told us.
Please make sure you’re able to follow through with the deal if you win. Think about it before placing a bid.
One Owner Barely used Scamp travel trailer.
Clean and Clear Texas title under our name, Current Texas License plates.
2014 Scamp 13ft With all options including front restroom and factory installed rear hitch receiver with bike rack.
Well equipment with all factory option upgrades.
The Classic Scamp 13
Comes with sleeping areas that convert into dinette tables providing comfortable seating for four, the Scamp 13 model is the perfect choice for families on the go. For convenience, the rear dinette can be left permanently in the full size bed position.
Scamp 13 Ft:
- Overall width: Overall width 6’ 8”
- Overall Length: 13 feet
- Overall Height: Overall height 7’ 6”
- Interior Height: Interior height 6’ 3”
- Dry Weight Approximate weight 1200-1500
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 people
- Bed measurements: 52" x 76"
- Fiamma awning “in Excellent condition”
- Suburban 10-gallon lp-gas hot water heater
- 3-way 1.9 cubic foot Dometic fridge Which works on 12v,120v, lp-gas
- 2-Brand new 13” Trailer tires. Spare tire is original.
- Two burner lp-gas stove
- Built-in Furnace (16,000 BTU)
- 13500 BTU Dometic roof mount A/C system
- Grey/black/Fresh water holding tanks
Overall the trailer was in good condition, No fiberglass damage, No frame damage, no rust spots on the frame, no axle issues, all electronics was in working condition, No water leaks, No plumbing issues, No interior water line issues.
Services which we had performed:
- -Bearing re-packing / Brake adjustment
- -Two Brand new tire with rim
- -Marine battery Dated 6/2019
- -Brand new front tongue jack
- -Led interior lights
- -Serviced/cleaned 10-gallon hot water heater
- -Checked all plumbing pipes, holding tanks, release valves, water lines/connections
- -A/C duct cleaned and filters replaced
Buyer is responsible for picking up or transporting the travel trailer within 7 days of winning auction. we really need the space.. seller can assist with locating a trusted transporter.
Buyer agrees to pay seller a $500.00 Security deposit via PayPal within 24 Hrs after end of auction, remaining balance can be paid in the form of cash or cashier's check.
This Scamp will be setup at a local RV Resort so the buyer can test all systems and stay in the camper overnight before taking delivery.
Free transport assistants.
Buyer's with few to no feedback should notify us before considering purchasing.Please seriously think about this before placing a bid. If you're highest bidder at the end of the auction that means you're winner. This is a NO Reserve auction.
7-days No Reserve Auction, highest bidder at the end of the auctions wins this travel trailer. Please bid responsibly, If you feel like you had places a bid and wanting to withdraw from it please notify us immediately. Bidders with few to no feedback should notify us before placing a bid or such bid will be removed and bidder will be added to our blocked list.
Please feel free to ask questions before placing a bid.