Trailer is sold
Selling my 2014 Spirit Deluxe. 2nd owner. Everything works. Barely used. First year for the new integrated bathroom sink. Less than 1500 towing miles. Original tires had aged out, so replaced, see below.
Factory equipped with awning, furnace, 25 gal fresh tank, 15" wheels, A/C with Heat Strip, 6 gal Gas/Electric Hot Water heater and 4 cu ft AC/DC/Gas Fridge.
Updates this year:
- 3 new Goodyear Endurance load range D tires mounted on 3 new wheels. Balanced w/steel valve stems.
- 2 new 20 lb propane tanks w/new regulator and lines
- new deep cycle battery with solar charging port.
- new power tongue jack (Yes, I keep it covered so it doesn't get dirty/wet)
- New sway control ball on tongue
- professionally deep tinted windows
- all new blinds from Casita
- New heating element and anode rod in Gas/Electric Water heater
- New Microwave
- LHC Water Tank Drain
- LHC shut off in water line for toilet
- DriDeck in Shower
- LHC Shelf covers in bath
- Oxygenics Low Flow Shower Head, with positive shut off and flexible hose.
- lighted water pump switch
- LED lighting inside and out
- new 13" AC/DC Power TV/DVD with bracket (this is NOT installed, but comes with trailer)
- Custom TV antenna mounted on rear bumper (removable if not wanted/attached to bumper with U bolts/ no holes in trailer) If you notice the antenna cable loose in photo's, I took them before hauling the Ladder out and tying it down. Inside cable is coiled under dinette seat waiting for install to TV
- while awning works, the vinyl fabric is coming unlaminated. Use as is or purchase new fabric
- Chip in Gel coat by front of door
- 3" Scratch in Gel coat on lower left front corner.
- Trailer is dull and could use a polish.
Ready to go camping!
Thanks for looking I should have more interior photos on Friday 6/9, including the one with the stove top on that I guess I forgot to take!