This one is loaded with $1000.00's of extras and considering the waitlist for a new Casita Fibergalss Trailer, this one is fairly priced.
It's little used and in very good condition. Up until a couple of years ago it was always stored inside, but I moved and it won't fit into the garage.
I had planned to do some serious traveling, both full service campsites and boondocking after retirement, but times and my circumstances have changed, so it's best I make it available for others.
Of course, the boondocking plans explain the extra included items.
It includes the following:
* L.E.D interior lighting
* Orbital Machine Works shock and lift kit
* Orbital Machine Works Over-tank LP Gas cover with locking front door and LowPro Lockdown System for Honda EU2000i
* Honda EU2000i Generator
* 15" rims and relatively new tires with less than 600 miles use, and matching spare
* Since there is no awning on mine, I added the 11.5 ft QuickSet Clam tent, included.
* 1280WH LiFePO4 house battery (I got tired of replacing the expensive and heavy 12VDC deep cell every couple of years)
* HQSolar suitcase charging system
Also included are two kits not yet installed:
* Micro-Air EasyStart for the Air Conditioner (and Honda generator :-)
* Hutch Mountain propane generator kit for the Honda generator
The Casita Trailer itself comes with:
* roof mounted air-conditioner with heat strip
* microwave oven
* 2-burner stove
* water heater
* recently replaced Dometic AC/DC/propane refrigerator
* TV antenna connection with booster
* Fantastic Fan roof vent
* Additional USB jacks under the dinette seating
* External 120VAC outlets
* OEM stabilzer jacks plus rear crankdown jacks
* sway bar
Approximate dry weight is 2400 lbs and with the addition of the lift and shock kit it towed
like a dream behind my FJ Cruiser.
All necessary documentation is included.
(oh yeah, universal mirror extenders for the tow vehicle if you want them).
Asking $21,400.00 (or reasonable offer)
Cash Only, no checks of any type accepted.
If you're not interested in the LiFePO4 battery and suitcase charger, that's OK, I'll keep it and
lower the price accordingly. Everything else must go with this Casita.