Just in time for your upcoming spring getaway :)
2005 Scamp, front bunks no-bathroom model, clean and well maintained
We bought this trailer in 2018 and I built it into the off the grid ready camping rig. We took the trailer for some trips to Yosemite and Death Valley and it performed great for the family of three. Now with our second child's arrival it looks like we need to go for something larger, so here it is for sale.
Comes with the following standard appliances:
- 2 burner stove
- Stainless sink
- 12 gal fresh water tank and city water hookup
- Dometic fridge (12v/110v/Propane)
- Propane furnace
Additional equipment and upgrades:
- Super quiet electric water pump with new plumbing and new faucet
- USB and 12v sockets
- Upgraded 110v 15 Amp electrical port (no more clunky 30 amp cable to mess with)
- Roof mounted 50w solar panel
- Solar charge controller
- LED interior lighting
- Refreshed interior (new baltic birch cabinet doors, refinished table, custom curtains, electronic thermostat)
- ShadyBoy awning + extra awning fabric
- LED marker lights
- Round LED tail lights with halo rings
- New stainless steel hardware
- New battery
Everything works, 100% camping ready.
Trailer is really lightweight and can be towed with any mid-size car. We had no problems towing it with our Subaru Outback and 2dr Jeep Wrangler JK.
Also including a set of 7 inch drum brakes that I bought for this trailer, but never got a chance to install (all installation hardware and wiring included).
Additionally, I'll throw in a set of small 8" wheels (great for storing Scamp inside the garage) and trailer cover for outdoor storage
Also comes with a box of misc stuff (rivets, rivet caps, sealant, etc)
Hitch ball size 1 7/8", 7 pin electric plug
$12 000 cash takes it