Best 13’ Scamp you will find. Priced to sell. Our family bought a bigger, drivable class C RV and it’s time to part with our beloved Scamp.
Why Scamps are the best.
• Can be pulled by most cars. ~1500 lbs.
• Can sleep 4 comfortably … or 2 and you have a couch.
• Fits in a garage space with room to spare
• The fiberglass shell design is indestructible if they are taken care of. Scamps last forever.
• Easy to maneuver and pull up any mountain. Forget you are pulling it.
• Holds value unlike most RVs.
We have owned this Scamp for 5 years. We stored it in our garage and previous owner did as well. This past spring a certified professional installed a new 7 pin plug, greased the axel and did a run-through to be sure everything is camp-ready. Heater is great but is a little loud for the first 10 min as the camper warms up. We never used the water or the fridge but they do work.
Perfect trailer. Clean title. Ready to go.
More details, but not everything
• 2 Burner Propane Stove
• Kitchen Sink
• Sink Cover
• Spare Tire & Cover
• Mounted Rear Stabilizer Jacks
• 2” Receiver for bike rack, etc
• Exterior & interior lights
• City Water Hookup
• Screen Door
• Custom Blinds
• Rear Overhead Cabinets
• Single LP Tank & Gauge
• Silverware Drawer
• Dining room table that turns into bed 45x77in bed
• Couch that turns into bunk beds.
• AC outlet when you are plugged into power.
• 7-pin trailer plug & chains to hook to automobile
• 70” height inside.
• Tons of fun