2002 Bigfoot 1500 series 17CB
- 2x group 24 12v batteries. new 3/18
- 2x 20# propane tanks with manual changeover.
- ST205/75 R15 tires. New 9/17.
- TST tire pressure monitors.
- Dometic Awning. New 7/17.
- Double step.
- Bulldog hitch.
- Jack-E-Up front jack.
- Prodigy P3 proportional brake controller.
- 2 grey tanks for your boondocking pleasure.
- Suburban 3260A range. New 3/18
- Custom Bamboo cutting board serves as stove cover.
- Dometic RM2652 6 cubic ft fridge/freezer. (120V/propane)
- Swedish made and roof vented so it works.
- Mach 1 powersaver A/C with heat strip.
- Ducted furnace with digital thermostat.
- Atwood water heater (no anode needed) (manual light)
- Wet bath with flush toilet,sink,shower. Teak floor mat.
- Maxxfan Extractor with remote
- JVC HD radio/CD player.
- Lots of storage, even a wardrobe.
- SunSaver 10A solar controller.
- Renogy 100w solar suitcase (damaged)
- 4 usb outlets.
Loaded for travel:
- Sherline tongue weight: 410 lb.
- CAT scale axle weight, loaded: 3180 lb.
Texas registration paid up to 8/20
Nice 17ft trailer. Easy to tow - but its 8 ft wide.
We tow with a Dodge Durango and no WDH.
Lots of storage accessed from both inside and outside:
- Water hose/filter/regulator stores away in an outside locker,
- 30A cable stores back into an outside locker,
- Sewer pipe stores outside in a under-mounted vinyl fence post.
- Chocks/blocks/leveler store away in yet another outside locker.
Meaning - nothing has to go into the tow vehicle except the front jack.
Windows on all 4 sides makes it seem airy.
We added a memory foam topper and slept in the dinette end as one of us is over 6'2"
That bed is long enough. And you can stand up too. (even in the shower)
Couch at rear end also pulls out to make a bed, but not as long since there is a wardrobe at that end.
Bed sizes approx: Front 42 x 78. Rear 39 x 71.
Trailer is not in showroom condition, but is ready to camp.
At some time it has leaked a little as you can see old stains in the wood under to front right window, and there is some wood damage on the inside front edge of that window.
Floor is solid though. No leaks now.
Rear blind is stiff to open/close.