1994 Scamp 13' travel trailer in great condition. It's a resto-mod (restored and modified) with custom paint, house electrical system powered by solar, and an outdoor-gear centered interior. Note that this year and model does not have plumbing, so is great for advanced boondock campers and campgrounds. It's a taste of vanlife without the $100k van, and it can be towed by just about any modern vehicle due to its light weight.
Ready to go! 1994 Scamp 13 Foot travel trailer.
- Primed and painted with PPG Omni single stage car paint to a “QuickSand” color
- Custom solar- and shore-powered electrical system:
- 100 watt monocrystalline solar panel
- MPPT charge controller
- 70 AH battery array
- Option of shore / wall-power charging through a switch-actuated system
- House amenities include a custom stereo system, two-burner propane stove, propane furnace, and 12 Volt accessory charging through USB or car-style port, and a 600 watt pure sine-wave power inverter for running devices like laptops
- Entire house electrical system is fuse-protected and controlled with an easy switch panel
- All cabinetry has been customized with ABS plastic, climbing bolt hangers as the handles, a button-and-lanyard system to keep doors closed while driving, and all cabinets have been painted to match
- Extra materials for repairs, including trim, wall felt, pin-striping, paint touch-up, and other misc items supplied at time of sale.
Full Write-up and Google Photo Album available if you will email me for the link.
- Sale will be in-person only to the direct buyer.
- Cash or cashier's check preferred for payment.
- We have the title in-hand, ready to sign over.
- Bill of sale will be included and signed by both parties.
- Price is 'or best offer', and we will consider all offers, whether lower or higher.
- Trailer can be viewed in person in Longmont by appointment.
- No delivery available - pick-up only by the new owner.