Saying goodbye to our sweet "Caroline" the camper. Our small family has enjoyed her, but need to move onto something with a shower. Pulled with a Toyota Matrix and Toyota Sienna without issue. Supposdly 1250lbs dry and light enough for me lift the tongue and position her by hand. Electrical & water hookups exist, but prev owner appears to have removed water hoses. Good solution for someone who wants to restore or who wants a stout turnkey camping solution without the frills.
Title in hand. Cash only, please. First come, first serve. Email or Text
- Double hulled fiberglass
- U-Shaped back table converts to double-sized bed
- Front Couch converts to bunks
- Original Uhaul cupboards and icebox.
- Flooring replaced with somekind of vinyl plank hard flooring (prev owner)
- Cushions redone.
- Original solar panel appears to still register as functional when testing via the uhaul power switch. Not sure if it's wired into 12V (we never used).
- Lots of cubby spaces under bunks and u-shaped table
- Windows tinted
- Furnace, stove, hood, water tanks, battery removed (prev owner)
- Hand pump in place, didn't test if it ever worked.
- Tows fine, tires have tread (but should probably be replaced).
- Windows will lightly drip leak on inside if pouring rain, but it never rains in San Diego so it was never a concern for us.
- External and internal condition: 7.5 out of 10 (remember this is from 1985)