A fun a light little travel trailer. We've had some good adventures in it, but our family is getting bigger. It is tough to sell such a fun little camper.
The TM-14 uses the Trillium trailer mould, which we much prefer to Boler because the front window opens and the squared corners give it the illusion of more space. Weight of 1400 lbs means you can tow with almost anything. 14 ft long and a flat-four connector.
Some additional info:
- New custom rope and pole awning
- Electrical works as plug in or on the ~3 year old deep cycle battery (which has never run out of a charge)
- Previous owner indicated that he had the fridge working, but we never have and have only used it as an icebox.
- I've never had the need to use the furnace, but I have had the pilot light on.
- Two-burner cook top works.
- The propane plumbing should be inspected, as it likely needs tightening in places.
- The screws holding the door hinges in place were loose, which was due to stripped holes in the door jam wood frame. It’s old wood in there. I drilled out larger holes and plugged them with hardwood dowels and expanding gorilla glue, then remounted the door hinges. Seems to have been a successful fix, but should be monitored. The next owner may want to cut into that area and replace the wood in that section at some point.
- Sink was removed by previous owner.
- Wheel bearings cleaned and greased three years ago.
- Water tight, no leaks.
Serious inquiries and offers only please.