It’s time to sell our 13 foot boler. Here are the details:
- New tires in 2022
- New trailer jack in 2020
- New coupler (2” ball) in 2018
- Frame strengthened on driver side shoulder and across floor in 2021
- New internal wiring and towing wiring (4 pin) in 2020
- New memory foam topper for main mattress in 2020
- New foam inside original cushions covers in 2019
- New seal on front window in 2019, extra seal available but not installed
- Has boler cover (clear polyolefin 6oz fabric with UV inhibitor) bought from Bee2Gether Excursions in 2017 but not used until 2021
Details about utilities
- Removed propane stove, furnace and lines because they were unsafe
- Has Dometic fridge, works great on shore power, latch works but is a bit wobbly
- Comes with one burner induction cook top that fits into the original space
- Has original sink, with new taps; sink hooks up to shore water, then drains to large blue grey water jug for disposal
- Removed the water tank under main bed and replaced with insulation
- Comes with 2 stabilizers, 3 water hoses, and StorDry warm air circulator/dehumidifier
Details about beds, table and closet
- New curtains and black-out blinds (attached to wall with heavy duty Velcro)
- Closet is fitted with IKEA bins
- Storage compartments under the beds hold a surprising amount of stuff!
- Comes with original plywood board to make the bunkbed (not installed)
- Dinnette table was replaced but the mechanism for attaching it to the wall isn’t great. We never use the dinnette because we cook and eat outside.
Details about structure
- Has a wooden utilities box for the front, currently weathered. We used the box for the battery, which powers the inside overhead lights but stopped carrying the battery because we use battery lights
- Jalopy windows work, one side needs a bit of assistance to open.
- The bolts holding the kitchen cabinets to the shell should be replaced at some point.
- A hairline crack recently appeared from an old repair on the rear driver's side
Easy to tow - front/rear boler windows provide great visibility. Ready to camp this summer!
Email and/or Phone:
Courtenay, BC, Canada