Selling a lovingly restored 1974 Trillium Trailer
Purchased this trailer as a project and rebuilt it from the ground up. We have owned "Big Red" for 6 years and camped in many places around BC. Worked well for a beginning family of 2, then 3, but with another little one recently arrived it's not as big as it once was. There are no leaks and seals have been inspected yearly and replaced as needed.
Some of the updates and maintenance include:
- New 2000lb Dexter torque flex axle with electric brakes
- Rebuilt frame, stiffened and repaired as needed and completely repainted
- 1 7/8 inch ball and 7 pin plug
- Separate break-away braking system installed
- Replaced and rewired all running and brake lights
- Fixed the common door sag issue
- 2018 year 95 amp hour deep cycle battery in good condition
- Original window frames, all in working order inspected yearly and resealed with butyl tape as needed.
- Resealed original roof vent yearly as needed
- New tires, bearings packed when needed
- Belly band in great condition and replaced trim
- Custom built rear stabilizer jacks
- Custom bumper tube for holding tent poles, fire pokers, roasting sticks.
- Spare tire and cover in good condition
- New door gasket purchased from Trillium's retro division
- Inside lighting replaced and upgraded with Led puck lights, a touch control and usb connections.
- removed original furnace and installed a 6000btu Propex heater. In great condition, heats the trailer up fast!
- Foam seat cushions reupholstered
- Replaced curtains
- Front bunk beds
- New luxury vinyl flooring
- Painted ensolite
- Painted cupboards and added wood countertop
- New water tank, never used but ready to go (preferred to dry camp)
- Classic Accessories cover in great condition, no mould or mildew.
Lots of classic features still present and in great condition; rock guard, sink, propane stove, working Dometic 3 way fridge, under table utensil tray, awning track with retro style canvas awning.
Comes with a box of spare parts for the fridge, curtains, electrical system, paint for touchups. This trailer was a labour of love, hopefully you can enjoy it as much as we have.
Sleeps 3- 4 very lightweight approx 1200lbs dry, easy to tow. Recently used, towed with a diesel jetta up to Merritt in May 2023, no issues.