1974 13’ trailer with kitchenette, dining bench/ double bed space, one single bed.
The frame was replaced about 12 years ago with a high-quality thicker frame than the original and is in very good condition.
This little gem recently got major high-quality upgrades and is ready to go with grace and elegance.
Work done since 2020:
• All Windows have been removed and a new inner wood frame was installed
• The body has been sealed, primmed and painted with oil-based paint
• New drip rail on the door
• New Belly belt gasket
• AGM battery that gets charged while the car is running (purchased new in 2020)
• Inverter for charging phone, lights, etc… (purchased new in 2020)
• Certified gas work (2020)
• New exterior high-quality paint and finish
• New regular faucet
• New water tank and plumbing
• New water pump and wiring
• Upgraded electrical wiring
• Vinyl plank flooring
• New paint inside the cupboards
• Shelves have been cleaned and painted
• New cupboard doors, hinges, and hardware
• New exterior window trims
- The propane fridge in good working conditions, aesthetically is not great.
- The Propane stovetops in good working conditions have recently been refinished
- Rare trailer hitch
- The tires and spare are in good conditions
• New magnetic spice jar set
• Magnetic LED rechargeable lights
• Propane tank
• The original seat cushions: 3 vinyl are remaining, and 2 new made with canvas and foam.
Note: There are some scratches and holes inside, some are shown in pictures but can provide more images. There are also some exterior paint imperfections, but generally, the exterior paint was pretty good.
Since living on Salt Spring Island, we don’t go camping as much and we haven’t used the last 1.5 years.