Licensed Dealer - Commercial Trailer Listings
Policy in effect as of 6/20/16:
If you are a registered Dealer or considered a "commercial member" (Sell more than two trailers a calendar year), then we require a listing fee of $50.00 per trailer listing. The fee allows a commercial listing for 90 days or until you sell, whichever comes first, and includes some time on the home page as a *featured listing and your ad going out our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
(*featured listing rotation varies based upon the current volume of paid ads. As the ad ages, rotation to the home page becomes less frequent.)
- The listing must be of an individual molded fiberglass trailer currently for sale on your lot. (not trailers that can be ordered and not a mention of general inventory.)
- All the specifics must be in the ad residing on Fiberglass-rv-4sale.com with direct contact information (a stand-alone ad). Website links to commercial websites, Facebook posts, etc., will not be allowed.
- The ad must make clear that you are a dealership or reseller so that buyers understand when they call the number or email you that it is a commercial operation and not an individual seller.
- The ad must be removed immediately upon the trailer being sold. Dealers that leave sold inventory active to "generate calls" to the business will no longer be allowed to list with Fiberglass-RV-4Sale.
Steps for a commercial listing:
- Create a user account or login with existing account
- Click the "Add to Cart" button below to add the fee to the Paypal cart and checkout. (please do this BEFORE listing your ad to avoid ad being unpublished awaiting payment.)
- Then proceed with placing your trailer listing in the appropriate category. All listing rules must be adhered to and only Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer ads are accepted. (see FAQ #6 for a more detailed explanation of what trailers can be sold here.)