I've recently purchased this little Beauty here in Florida. It was a couple's rig from Wisconsin who were the original owners and they've taken very good care of it over the years. I've done a couple of things to ensure that this little guy/gal is safe and ready to camp. I was planning on making it my own but fortuitously, I was lucky to find and buy an 1989 Eriba Triton ....so I can now offer my Boler to you for consideration.
I've replaced the road tires with brand new rubber, I've added a new electric connector for running lights and brakes. I also had a through inspection of the undercarriage and frame for road worthiness. Bottomline this gem is ready to go as is!
Other "nuggets" regarding this little Boler.
1. Very original camper which has lots of the things that came with it.
2. Has original Boler levelers (4).
3. I love the little buddy brakes.
4. Shell is sound but could use a good cleaning and polishing .
5. Drapes for all windows .
6.Clear Wisconsin title in hand.
7. Nifty that it can fit inside standard garage! A set of “garage storage rims” is included.
8. Refrigerator/freezer fully functional (cold).
9. Has power console (see picture) , I have not tested the heater or stove.
10. Dimensions are standard Boler measurements. It' well built & designed.
11. LED brake/tail lights.
12 Manufactured in July 1979. This is the "Boler Delux" trim package.
13. Original purchase documents & manuals are included with camper.
14. All outlets and lights are working.
This is a solid and very nice camper with many years of glamping adventures ahead of it. It is truely a time capsule that you'll love.
Thanks for looking . Chris