We're the third owners of this amazing trailer, looking to sell because we could really use the $ to renovate our kitchen. Comfortably sleeps 2 adults + dog, but previous owner had two kids in there too. It came with bunk beds but we dismantled the upper bunk to let in more light (will include all the hardware if you want to restore the bunk bed - photos included from previous owner).
Tons of work put in over the years:
- New axle and tires (2019)
- Serviced hitch and brakes (2019)
- new extended frame (bigger than original + more sturdy - previous owner)
- added steel lockbox on hitch for storage + marine battery storage
- frame patched/welded (2019)
- laminate flooring
- updated electrical including (LED brake lights, LED external amber flood light, LED internal lights (2 with dimmer switches), water pump, marine battery)
- new hitch lock (2019)
- new wheel lock (2018)
- re-sealed leaky vent window using butyl tape (2018)
- replaced door hinges to prevent saggy door (2018)
- replaced leaky plastic roof vent with new aluminum vent (2018)
- replaced wiring harness for brake lights (2019)
- bought trailer dolly to make it easier to park in tight spaces (2018)
- bought aluminum jack stands (2018)
- new propane stove (previous owner)
- new full body fabric cover for storage (UV + rain protection)
- not installed yet (new safety cables, upper frame support bracket from Scamp)
- not pictured (original fibreglass table - we use the sitting area in bed mode and dont eat inside the Boler, used fibreglass windscreen we picked up to shield the front window - haven't gotten around to installing it)
Boler is in great shape, still has the original 3 way fridge (we don't use it or the stove, prefer cooking outdoors and not running propane appliances for safety - personal choice! previous owner used the stove and ran the fridge for a week in Tofino off propane). Great for family camping trips and is ready to roll! Can be towed by most vehicles with a hitch since it is fairly lightweight (1500-1700lbs). Other than replacing two cabinet doors but it is ready for adventures!
Serious inquiries only please, we've put in a lot of care and love into our trailer and want to see it go to a good home.