This little gem was a passion project and we want her to go to someone that will love her as much as we did. We would love to keep her but our family has grown and we have since begun renovations on a larger 17 foot Boler.
Five years ago we removed all cabinetry and exchanged for birch cabinets and custom birch cabinet fronts. The pop rivets and all seals and windows were removed and replaced with new sealant. New acacia vinyl flooring was installed as well as new wheel bearings. The frame is solid. The interior has a new coat of paint and the exterior is polished and waxed every year. Painting fiberglass is not recommend. It is something to note if you are purchasing a Boler. The paint is $$$ and then you are subject to cracking. This is why we opted to keep it original. Wrapping it would be an idea for the future although there is no need as the fiberglass is in amazing condition.
A few other need to knows:
- new LED lighting fixtures
- comes with levelling jacks
- original paperwork and manual
- working stove
- new water tank
- new upholstery and foam
- hitch receptor on the bumper for bike racks, etc.
- new tires and spare
- the furnace works, but we don't use it as the insulation is so good. Two warm bodies keep it nice and toasty!
- fridge works off propane or plug
- table turns into a double bed
- front couch is used as a single bed
In summary this is our baby. So much love has gone into its restoration and there is still so much fun to be had. We purchased from the original owner. This camper is ready to go as is.