Sold within 1 week of listing for 650 below asking price.
Excellent condition, meticulously cared for 2004 Scamp 16. Purchased from original owner in 2017. With 150w of solar and a litany of upgrades, solar, extra water tank, and other extras, this egg's ready to go off-grid and enjoy luxury camping today.
Asking 13.9k but willing to negotiate!
Located in Boulder, Colorado.
• Dometic two-way 4.6 cu. ft. refrigerator and freezer
• Atwood 6 gal. water heater
• SeaLand foot-flush porcelain toilet
• Twin 30 lb. propane tanks w/ gauge
• Suburban 16,000 BTU furnace w/ Lux Pro digital thermostat upgrade
• Fan-Tastic 3-speed roof vent
• Suburban two-burner cook top
• Twin 12-gal. fresh water tanks under dinette seats
• Shurflo demand water pump w/ accumulator upgrade
• Shower package
• American Enterprises Model CS 2000XL power converter
• Screen door
• Cable TV hookup
• 2-inch receiver for a bike rack or cargo carrier
• Front porch light
• Window over range
• Spare tire and cover on rear
• 150 watts of roof-mount solar panels
• Xantrex C12 adjustable charge controller (wired to solar)
• Twin 6-volt golf car batteries (2013 upgrade)
• MidNite battery monitor
• Tech-Edge fresh water tank monitor
• Battery and solar disconnect switches
• 74 CFM fan to cool fridge coils
• Cobra 400 watt modified sine wave inverter
• Interior and exterior 12v outlets
• Acu-Rite wireless interior/exterior thermometer
• Acu-Rite wireless fridge temp sensor w/ remote readout
• 14 inch wheels w/ ST 205/75R14 Load Star Karrier trailer tires (2016 upgrade)
• LED lights throughout
• Interior string LED lights w/ remote
• Winegard RoadStar amplified broadcast TV antenna
• Bal crank stabiliser jacks
• Levolor cellular blinds
• MaxxAir window vents
• Cork tile flooring
• Adapted table shape to improve dinette seating access
• Support and topper for full-time dinette to bed conversion
• Side table for use with bed conversion
• Detachable awning with poles
• White ceramic door knobs throughout
• Bathroom wall-secured closable toiletry and soap storage
• Reef Industries fitted cover for winter storage
• Grey water tank/pipe has a slow leak. I don't view this as a problem when camping on dirt, but may be a concern when camping on asphalt (drain pan provided).
• Shower drains directly to ground. I view this as an improvement over factory design which incorporates a pump to route drain water uphill to the grey water tank.
• Refrigerator takes up to 20 minutes to start, but performs very well after some operation. Recommend starting day prior to a camping trip.
• Both small windows (hanging closet and bathroom) should not be opened in order to preserve their current leak-free condition.