My wife and I got this perris pacer at the start of COVID-19 it came from a single owner and was loved for year and placed in their garrage. As you can see the origional paint is in excellent condition and very little cracks in fiber glass. I gutted the unside and uphostered new lining, new cusions and painted an epoxy white over the yellowed.
- Replaced cabinet doors with maple hardwood
- Replaced old icebox firdge with a new slide out and yeti cooler
- New solar panels (100w) to power LED lights and Max Air Fan.
- New light blocking pull down blinds
- New sheet vinyl flooring
- New tires including spare
- New Lithium Ion Battery
- I didnt finish getting the 7 round cable installed, I was using temporary trailer lights.
- The sinks pump needs to be connected to the battery.
More photos will be uploaded the camper still needs some minor work, but we are hoping to get something a bit bigger for our growing family :).