I am looking for the trailer I have dreamed of owning for years! An early model (Trillium, Scamp, Casita, etc).I need to be able to tow it with a mini van so I am thinking a 13' Scamp, 14' Trillium - or something similar.
My budget is limited and it is a stretch but I need to be in the $3,000 to $4,000 range.
If it needs TLC on the inside that is fine - I'm not afraid to work on it! However, I do need a solid and towable unit with good bearings, and frame. I have to be able to tow it up to 7 hours on the interstate after I purchase it.
- Does the frame need to be POR'ed - no problem!
- Does the battery box need to be replaced - bring it on!
- Strip down the inside, clean and restore it - I can make those things happen!
- Do I need to stop at Farm and Fleet to replace Tires - I can handle that
- If the windows need some work; maybe even leak a bit - I'll read and learn :)
- Does the floor have weak spots - It's ponytail and bandanna time, but please let me know ahead of time so that I have the right expectations.
Currently located in the Cleveland area and willing to drive 5 hours to view the trailer. (I travel througout Michigan, except the UP, and mid/northern Indiana, every couple of weeks so anything in that area wold be fine as well.)
Please contact me by e-mail only and provide pictures, status of title, city / st, etc. ("Molded Trailer for Sale" in the subject line please) or post comments here.
Thanks so much!