I bought this 13' Boler camper to renovate and turn into a sweet camper trailer for summer, but I don't have time to fix it or space to store it... sadly it must go to a new home.
This is a great project for someone who is handy with tools and wants a cool project to work on before summer hits.
- There are no leaks or major flaws in the fibreglass.
- The door works great - seals smoothly and hinges aren't warped.
- All of the foam insulation on the wall has been taken off so its just the raw fibreglass... ready to be primed and painted or re-insulated.
- The floor has been stripped. I have a bunch of vinyl marble-looking tile pieces I would be happy to throw in for free if you want to use them to recover the floor.
- The frame has a bit of rust on it from a minor flood, but nothing too serious.
- Tires are in good working order.
- Towing works great, and electrical for signal lights is functional.
- The console with the propane burner and sink is still in the camper but I am not sure if it works (I left the console and these in just in case you wanted to use them)
- Tows smooth - has been all across Canada with no issues.
Serious inquiries please. $3500 obo. Cash only.
Must have a vehicle with a tow hitch. No delivery