2020 Happier Camper HC1 with Heater, Off-grid Solar, Lifted Package with Off-road Tires, Toilet
Own the cutest camper on the market, adorable and Instagram ready. Never used.
No waiting — normal wait times for a new camper is 6-9 months or more.
Lightweight fiberglass construction and can be towed by nearly any vehicle. The fiberglass floor grid and modular system can be customized to a variety of uses and needs.
What You Get:
Loaded with factory upgrades:
• Off-grid power system option which includes
135 watt solar panel
2000 watt pure sine wave inverter
100 Amp hour lithium battery
(2x capacity of 100 Amp hour AGM battery)
• Propane forced air heater and insulated construction — great for winter camping
• Lifted package with upgraded off-road tires and suspension
• Shady Boy awning
Lots more features and components:
• Topanga Turquoise color with chrome “belly band”
• Maxx-Air fan
• Operable front and rear windows with integrated shades and bug screens
(standard only in 2020 model and later)
• Louvred jalousie side windows (now no longer available)
• 6 modular cubes with cushions + 3 folding cushions
• Surround bench cushions
• 2 removable tables
• 6 floor panels
• Rear hatch utility pouch
• 3 gooseneck reading lights
• Side foot step with bamboo inlay
• Exterior protective trailer cover
• Never-used Dometic portable cassette toilet hidden beneath a modular cube
So, why are we selling?
We were all ready to travel across the country before everything shut down. But when parks started opening up again and everyone who had a camper or RV set out to enjoy socially-distant travel, we were suddenly tied down with the responsibility of taking care of our young niece. Now, the soonest we can travel again is next fall when schools (hopefully) open again. But, in the meantime, we’ll have missed the best months for camping!
We have also now caught the #custombuild bug and, since we're going to be stuck at home, we want to try building a more complicated custom camper van.
So help our little trailer fulfill its destiny!