Sold for $25,369
Please Bid accordingly. Please read and watch walk around video before placing a bid, please visit the Casita Travel Trailer web site for more information on these trailers. Bidders with few to zero feedback should contact us first before placing a bid on our item.
2020 Casita Spirit 17ft Deluxe camper trailer in Great barely used condition.
Similar Trailer with the same options will cost around $32k new at the moment and a waiting time of 12 months.
NO RESERVE AUCTION!
NO BUY IT NOW PRICE..
YouTube Walk around video, please copy and paste links below:
THIS TRAILER CURRENTLY HAS A Storm/Flood RE-BUILT TEXAS TITLE. A Re-built title is the same as a clear title, you still can obtain license plates and be able to insure it.
Salvage title due to Storm damage, we purchased this Casita from a local insurance company. It was in a recent storm, a tree branch had fall on top of the trailer and cracked the Maxx-fax cover and the AC shroud. There was no damage to the AC system or the camper shell. All of the necessary repairs have been done and gone through the Texas DMV inspection, now the trailer has a re-built title.
The Casita Spirit Deluxe
Comes with two separate sleeping areas that convert into dinette tables providing comfortable seating for three, the Spirit model is the perfect choice for families on the go. For convenience, the rear dinette can be left permanently in the double bed position, while utilizing the side dinette.
This Spirit Deluxe Specs 17 Foot Model has all the factory options,
- Overall width: 6 feet 8 inches
- Overall Length: 17 feet
- Overall Height: 8 feet 11 inches
- Interior Height: 6 feet 1 1/2 inches
- Dry Weight (Deluxe): 2489 pounds
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 people
- High Lift Axle with 15" tires/wheels.
- Suburban 6-gallon water heater
- LP Gas Furnace
- Exterior shower
- 4-12v interior plugs
- Entertainment package
- New style black out window shades
- 3-way 4.6cu ft Dometic fridge Which works on 12v,120v, lp-gas
- 3- 15” tires/ Mag wheels
- Two burner lp-gas stove
- Coleman Mach low profile roof mount A/C system .
- Grey/black/Fresh water holding tanks
Overall the trailer was in great condition, No fiberglass damage, No frame damage, surface rust spots on the frame, no axle issues, all electronics was in working condition, No water leaks, No plumbing issues, No interior water line issues, no signs of beening smoked.
Services we had performed:
- Bearing re-packing / Brake adjustment
- Brand new rv Deep cycle battery
- Led interior/exterior lights
- Serviced/cleaned 6-gallon hot water heater and replaced Anode rod
- Checked all plumbing pipes, holding tanks, release valves, water lines/connections
- A/C duct cleaned, and filters replaced
- Add a portable 60 watts Monocrystalline silicon cell solar panel with charger.
- Brand new lp-gas tanks
Seller will have camper trailer setup at local rv resort for buyer to inspect upon pick up.
Buyer is responsible for picking up or transporting the travel trailer within 14 days of winning auction. Seller can assist with locating a trusted transporter.
Buyer agrees to pay seller a $500.00 Non-Refundable Security deposit via PayPal within 24 Hrs. after end of auction, remaining balance can be paid in the form of cash or cashier's check, No personal checks will be accepted.