After having our first child and finding little time off work to enjoy camping, we are selling our 2019 Hymer Touring GT trailer. It has been camped in a total of 6 nights and has roughly 2,500 miles on it.
This trailer has a molded fiberglass shell with fiberglass-and-canvas pop-top which raises for 6'4" interior standing room and lowers for transit or storage to 7'4" exterior height. It tows nicely behind our Toyota Highlander and we have averaged around 18mpg while towing.
The trailer has a 12,500 BTU undermount air conditioner installed but it is currently NOT blowing cold air. It worked when we purchased the trailer last year, but has since stopped blowing cold and I have not had time to troubleshoot it.
Trailer is located in the Fort Adams area of Newport, Rhode Island. I can show it evenings and weekends. We request that you wear a mask or face covering while we are within 6 ft of each other per our state and city guidelines.
Payment accepted via wire transfer or cash.
- Sleeps 4 in a permanent king-sized bed and front dinette that converts to a twin
- Truma propane water heater / furnace combo
- Dual-pane acrylic windows with pleated privacy shades and sliding screens
- 3000W inverter/charger
- VESA mount and 12v outlet for TV (up to 24") and integrated, amplified OTA TV antenna
- Thetford cassette toilet w/ 4.75gal tank (uses RV fresh water to flush--no separate fill required)
- Electric brakes
- Outdoor shower
- 19' overall with a 17' box
- Fresh water tank: 20 gal
- Grey water tank: 23 gal
- 2,480lbs dry weight
- 3,200lbs GVWR
Comes ready to camp!
- BAL leveler
- Rubber chocks (1 set)
- Chock dock
- Fresh water hose, pressure reducer, and elbow fitting with quick disconnects
- Grey water dump hose
- Progressive-brand 30A EMS/surge suppressor model #
- 25ft 30A power cable
- 15A to 30A dogbone
- (Please note: CLAM pictured in the storage bay is not included.)