Up for auction is a Great condition 2017 Scamp 13' with wet bath and big bed. One Previous Owner, Barely used.
No Reserve auction! No Buy it now price! Please bid to win!
Bidders with few to zero feedback will not be allowed to bid on our item.
Please think twice before you place a bid. Please consult with your partner/family members first before placing a bid. Please check the towing capacity of your vehicle, and make sure you are in good health condition to travel. We have heard enough stories why winning bidders couldn't complete the purchase.
Scamp 13′ Standard Specifications/Features
- Fiberglass construction
- Overall length 13’
- Overall height 7’ 6”
- Overall width 6’ 8”
- Interior length 10’
- Interior height 6’ 3”
- Interior width 6’ 6”
- Super insulation (R15)
- 30 amp power converter
- 12 volt lighting
- 1.9 cubic foot refrigerator
- 12 gallon fresh water tank
- Sleeps one to four
- Table converts to bed
- Clothes closet by door
- Marine headliner wall fabric
- Four inch cushions
- Wood panel interior cabinet doors
- Two burner propane stove
- One Propane tank
- Porch light
- Approximate weight 1500-2000 lbs
- 2200 pound torsion axle
- Hitch weight 100 pounds
- Hitch height approx. 16-18”
- Hitch ball size 2”
- 25ft 30amp electric supply cord
- Spare tire & cover
- Safety chains
- Tires: 13” C load radial
- 11 gauge steel tube frame
- Extra lights and outlets available
- Carpet or vinyl floor optional
- Fiberglass cabinets
- Crank open windows & screens
- Mounted rear stabilizer jacks
Built in Minnesota, USA
Factory added options:
- 1.9 cubic foot refrigerator 3-way
- Furnace (16,000 BTU)
- Electric brakes
- 10 ft awning
- Vinyl floor
- Big bed option
- Rear hitch receiver
Exterior: Shell in great shiny condition, No gel coat spider cracks, no scratches, it was kept under a carport.
Interior: very clean original interior, no water leaks, no soft floors, no flood. Rear dinette table converts into a full size bed. Bed measures: 53" x 77"-optional factory added big bed, Interior height 73".
Chassis: 13" tire/wheel in great conditon, electric brakes and bearing serviced, chassis has no surface rust.
Services recently performed:
- Brand new Walmart marine battery
- Water heater service, flushed/cleaned.
- All plumbing functions, lines, connections, valves all inspected- No issues found.
- Wheel bearings repacked / re-greased, brakes serviced
- LED interior lighting
- All new exterior rivet caps replaced and re-sealed.
- Custom installed 30W solar panel hookup.
All electric, plumbing, interior/exterior lighting, propane lines, stove, fridge have been tested and in 100% functioning condition. Previous owner has never taken a shower in this unit or used the hot water heater, only liquids in the toilet.
This camper will be setup at a local RV resort so the buyer’s can test out all functionalities.
Clean title in hand.
Buyeris responsible for item pickup within 14 days of auction end date, seller can assist in obtaining transportation quotes.
Winning buyer is required to pay a non refundable $500.00 deposit via PayPal after auction ends.
Buyer is to pay the remaining balance in cash or cashier's check.