We bought the Parkliner in 2020. It has been meticulously maintained and repaired as needed. It is fully functional and the exterior fiberglass is in very good shape with the roof just repaired and painted. It is road worthy and all it needs is your personal touch and items on board.
Here are the general specs wet bath, full kitchen stainless sink, stainless 2 burner stove top, microwave, refrigerator, two dinettes ( one turns into a queen bed and other a single bed), extensive storage, furnace, MaxxFan, auxiliary battery, spare tire w/carrier and a lot more - details below.
- Dry Weight: 2,300 lbs.
- Tongue Weight: 220 lbs.
- GVWR: 3,400 lbs.
- Length: 15' hitch to tail
- Ext. Height: 8' 9"
- Int. Height: 6 4
- Width: 6' 10"
- Fresh Water: 15 Gal.
- Waste Water: 30 Gal.
- Multi functional rear dinette table, seats 4 comfortably converts to queen bed.
- The rear dinette can be a full table, folds in half for roomier rear seating, drops to create additional bench seating, and folds away completely.
- Side dinette closer to front seats 2, enables eating without making up the bed. It also converts to a couch or a single bed.
- 21 feet of linear overhead storage
- Storage underneath the dinettes
- Closet with clothes rod
- Carbon/Smoke Detector
- Stainless sink
- Microwave 700 watts
- Dual burner stainless stove
- 1.9 cu. Ft. refrigerator, runs on LP, 120 vac or 12v DC
- Easy clean fiberglass behind galley
- Fire extinguisher
- Wet bath with handheld shower
- Electric water pump
- Macerating composting toilet
- Storage in the bathroom
- MaxxFan Roof Vent Exhaust Fan: multispeed, bi-directional vent/fan rain cover with remote
- Vent windows with screens, will not rain into trailer
- Jensen JTV19DC HD Ready 19 Inch 12V DC RV LED TV
- Sony Bluray.
- APC UPS 1000VA UPS Battery Backup and Surge Protector
- LP Furnace
- LP, 120V water heater
- 1 year old Hisense 6K Air Conditioner
- Cordless blackout blinds
- LED interior and exterior porch lights
- 2 Deep cycle marine battery
- 30 amp power converter.
- 4 interior GFI 120VAC receptacles
- 1 exterior GFI 120VAC receptacle
- 12v DC outlet
- Fresh/effluent tanks/battery combo monitor
- LED lighting
- Automatic adjusting electric brakes with breakaway switch
- 2 LP tanks
- Spare tire with carrier mounted on back
- McGard chrome cone seat wheel locks
- Entry handle with deadbolt entry lock
- Screen door, doubles as closet door when not in use
- Aluminum Wheels
- Carlisle Radial Trailer HD - 205/75R14 including spare - 2 years old
- Roof repaired and painted (Nov 2022).
- Everything on the tongue was replaced.
- Aluminum Hitch Cargo Carrier, 60in. x 22.5in. x 8in.H with 10’ Sewer tube housing attached.
Examples of RV accessories
- 30 AMP external power connections
- 30 AMP surge protection
- Custom made external antenna - easy connect to RV.
- Manuals for most every part or component.
- Tire/Rim security lock
- Tools to help maintain the RV.
- Water hoses
- Front scissor leveling jacks
- Leveling blocks
- Outdoor rug and mats
- Porter Cable 150 PSI Compressor
- General Supplies