Extremely well built and hard to find 2017 Park Liner 15' two piece formed fiberglass. Very light at only 2,300 dry making it towable by many cars, vans, SUV's and trucks. We drive a 2016 Honda Pilot and have no problem towing it. Very roomy inside, especially for tall men.
Has wet bath, full kitchen (stainless sink with wood cover, stainless 2 burner stove top, microwave, refrigerator), two dinettes, queen bed, extensive storage, furnace, MaxxFan Roof Vent Exhaust Fan, auxiliary battery, spare tire w/carrier and a lot more—see details below.
Dry Weight: 2,300 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 220 lbs.
GVWR: 3,400 lbs.
Length: 15' (hitch to tail)
Ext. Height: 8' 9"
Int. Height: 6’4”
Width: 6' 10"
Fresh Water: 15 Gal.
Waste Water: 30 Gal.
• Multi-functional rear dinette table, seats 4 comfortably converts to queen bed.
•. The rear dinette can be a full table, folds in half for roomier rear seating, drops to create additional bench seating, and folds away completely (in the images, the last two of the table's positions were not taken in our camper but are accurate).
• Side dinette closer to front seats 2, enables eating without making up the bed. It also converts to a couch or a single bed.
• Stainless sink with cutting board cover, and dishpan that fits the sink
• Microwave 700 watts
• Dual burner stainless stove
• 1.9 cu. Ft. refrigerator, runs on LP, 120 vac or 12v DC
• Fold-out gallery extension (prep area)
• Easy clean fiberglass behind galley
• Fire extinguisher
• Wet bath with handheld shower
• Electric water pump
• Macerating composting toilet
• 21 feet of linear overhead storage
• More storage underneath the dinettes, and in the bathroom
• Closet with clothes rod and chair straps
• MaxxFan Roof Vent Exhaust Fan: multispeed, bi-directional vent/fan with rain cover
• Vent windows with screens, will not rain into trailer
• LP & AC water heater
• Cordless blackout blinds
• Porch light
• Deep cycle marine battery
• 45 amp power converter.
• 4 interior GFI 120VAC receptacles
• 1 exterior GFI 120VAC receptacle
• 12v DC outlet
• Fresh/effluent tanks/battery combo monitor
• LED lighting
• Automatic adjusting electric brakes with breakaway switch
• 2 LP tanks
• Spare tire with carrier mounted on back
• New A-frame, 2" coupler, Bulldog trailer jack
• New Rear camera system
• New scissor leveling jacks
• Leveling blocks
• Entry handle with deadbolt entry lock
• Screen door, doubles as closet door when not in use