2017 Escape 17B travel trailer - $22,500
The dry weight is listed as 2540 lbs with a tongue weight of 280 lbs - I've been told that 2700 lbs empty is closer to the correct weight.
This Escape has never been smoked in.
Purchased new by a retired doctor from Florida and picked up at the factory in Chilliwack during the summer of 2017 they camped their way back across the country. They only used the trailer a few times back home in Florida before deciding they would rather have a motorhome. The trailer was kept in a covered RV storage facility just outside Orlando and is in immaculate condition (except for a very slight cosmetic scrape on the left rear corner – he may not have been as good at backing up as he was at surgery).
It’s a seventeen foot Escape with the side bathroom, a permanent bed with a full mattress at the rear and a dinette at the front that can be turned into a single bed. The Escape is very well optioned with the following:
- Electric tongue jack with Jack-E-Up socket that allows the jack to be removed for clearance
- Deeply tinted windows
- Roof mounted A/C
- Progressive Industries Electrical Management System
- Roof mounted remote controlled ventilation fan
- External front storage box,
- Dual 20 lb. propane bottles
- Raised axle and alloy wheels
- External shower
- External connection for a gas grill
- Electric awning
- Propane furnace
- Water heater
- Oversize three way refrigerator
- Bath with foot flush toilet, shower and external window
- Stainless two burner stove and sink
- Wired for solar (no panel on roof)
- Full sized double inner spring mattress in rear
- Wireless back-up camera with remote screen that mounts in the tow vehicle
- Equalizer hitch
- Rear mounted spare tire
- 12v and USB charging points in the cabinet below the kitchen counter
- LED lighting throughout
- Captains reading light over bed
- Aftermarket microwave above fridge (not permanently mounted)
- Light oak cabinets throughout
- Kitchen counter fold-up extension
- Light colored vinyl flooring
- Lots of storage
- External storage compartment for hoses and chocks
- External storage tube for black water drain hose
It’s a really great travel trailer, extremely well built and rock solid. I come from a family of campers – both of my sisters are trailer enthusiasts as well and my middle sister used to restore old travel trailers and resell them. They all say this is an outstanding trailer and will be a great camper for the right family.
So I am reluctantly offering the Escape 17B for sale for $25,500.