2017 - 21' Escape LIKE NEW in L.A. California $31,997 USD.
Asking Price is $31,997 USD. Loaded with almost every option. (see list below) plus two solar panels on the roof - installed by ETI.
Only 5,000 miles on it, including towing it home to Los Angeles from ETI when first new.
Escape 21 is located in Los Angeles, CA, and we are * unable * to deliver it anywhere. Sorry.
We are selling it as our situation has changed, and we are changing to a pop up truck camper in the bed of a 4x4 pickup truck.
Very sad to see it go. Nice family memories from our trips.
We are the original owners.
Non smoking, no pets.
Almost no cooking inside the Escape (so no food smells)
Immaculate - basically ‘like new’ condition.
Very rare for these to come up for sale in this area. Ready to go camping - snag this now and start camping right away!
Note - your tow vehicle needs to have a 500 lb hitch / 5000 lb towing capacity, plus a brake controller. This is a must.
Purchased loaded with almost every option (see below) and very classy looking custom flooring and fabric, installed by ETI at build.
I anticipate this to sell very quickly, so the first come first served. Don’t delay.
Condition is immaculate & excellent. Priced accordingly.
Custom California plates (black background) with valid sticker 2019
If an option is * not * listed below, we do not have it.
OPTIONS WHEN IT WAS BUILT INCLUDE:
- Stove is rotated 90 degrees for more counter space
- Rangehood was deleted because it is unnecessary with the Fantastic Fan in the roof, plus lots of windows plus the screened door.
- External fridge fan added
- Two way hot water tank (110 volts or propane)
- Foot flush toilet
- Winterizing T valve
- Exterior shower on passenger side
- Two exterior 12 volt outlets
- Zamp solar port with fuse (exterior)
- Added an extra 120v interior outlet
- Added two additional USB interior outlets
- Three 12v drops (under bed, in pantry, passenger side above dinette in cabinet)
- Dual 6v batteries (232 amp hours)
- All plug inverter, 1500w, includes transfer switch
- Two x 160W solar panels with charge controller
- Surge protector
- Removable power cord
- Three additional LED exterior lights
- Two additional captain’s reading lamps
- Air conditioner with digital thermostat.
- Propane furnace.
- Wireless backup camera (display monitor wired with 12v plug)
- Extra insulation plus frameless thermal windows (includes opening rear window)
- Opening window in bathroom (frameless thermal)
- Additional window over drawer stack (frameless thermal)
- Power tongue jack
- Exterior propane quick connect
- Counter extension, end of kitchen besides sink
- Exterior access hatch (rear driver’s side)
- Two x 12v heat pads with spray foam insulation
- (We deleted the shelf above the bed, so you can sit up in bed and read)
- storage cubby cabinet bins outside bathroom door
- ETI Storage box (front of trailer)
- Custom flooring (Armstrong Framingham - Natural) (cream colored with faint leaf outlines, very pretty)
- Custom formica 8830-58 Elemental Concrete, trim color black
- Deluxe gas-filled dining table pedestal installed, by ETI. ETI sliding hardware on table.
- Horst probes installed in black tank by ETI
- ETI installed dark blue belly band
- All exterior graphics deleted during build process (this way, the graphics are not there to fade in the sun)
- Umbra hooks were installed by ETI (3 hooks by main door, 4 hooks above drawer stack)
- E2 by FastWay integrated sway control and weight distribution hitch - included
- Sand pads on stabilizer feet included
- Step cover included
- Power awning (we love it)
- Custom fabric (a very soft and durable black)
- also included is a high quality after market sewage Stinky Slinky
PLEASE note - If the option is * not * listed above, we do not have it
Items we bought separately - For sale separately: (or could be included - somewhat negotiable)
- X chocks
- Trailer Valet XL
- hitch scale for measuring tongue weight
- Proven Industries tongue lock (the beefiest available)
- Do Not Tailgate sign and hitch mount. (highly effective)
- Side mirror extensions - Mileno Grand Aero 3 for car if the mirrors are small.
- Snow chains for Escape (never used)