Sold for $15750
Purchased new by us April 2017 at the Scamp factory in Minnesota.
Deluxe 13’, Oak cabinetry, with front bathroom: stool, sink, shower
This Scamp has been towed approximately 12-13,000 miles. I just greased the wheel bearing zerks, checked the bearing play and tire wear. Both tires showed inside shoulder wear. The axle does not have adjustable alignment and the manufacturer stated that corrective action would be tire and/or wheel rotation. This rotation should allow 24,000 to 30,000 miles on the tires. A new tire has been purchased and in addition to the spare, the Scamp will now have 2 new tires and a used spare.
- 10 speed in/out roof thermostatic vent fan with remote control. The invoice shows 3 speed but the Scamp has the 10 speed fan.
- Air conditioner
- 6 gallon electric/gas water heater
- 11 gallon fresh water tank
- Television, 12 volt with cable tv hookup, roof antennae
- Oak cabinets with optional upper side cabinets
- Bed 77” by 52”
- Vinyl floor
- 8’ awning
- 2” receiver for bike rack
- Exterior ground fault outlet
- Electric trailer brakes
- Wheel on jack
- Extra 120 volt interior plug and 12 volt plug
- Front porch light and outside light over battery case
- 30 amp 25’ electric cord
- Ground clearance under axle 5 ½ “
- Overall exterior height 8’7”
- Overall exterior width 6’ 8”
- Overall length including hitch is 13’ 3”
- Center interior height under air conditioner is 70”
- Center interior height around air conditioner is 72”
- Interior width 6’6”
- Interior length 10’
- Hitch ball size is 2” that sits approximately 16.5" off the ground
- Electrical connection is a 7-way plug to your towing vehicle
- Fresh water tank is 12 gallons. Grey water tank is 21 gallon. Black tank is 8 gallon.
- Replaced all bulbs with LED bulbs except clearance and tail lights
- Second external sewer tube holder
- Sealed rear of refrigerator: See picture
- Diverter to bypass bathroom sink and shower grey water directly to sewer or portable holding tank
- Extra insulation around water heater: See picture
Things to consider:
- This Scamp does not have a furnace or propane heater.
- A 13’ Scamp is actually 10’ living area.
- The bathroom sink and shower drain are external, therefore, not for winter camping.
- The refrigerator is 1.9 cubic feet. There is no freezer.
- There is no microwave.
- The table converts to the bed.
Please ask questions before bidding.
People ask why we are selling our Scamp. We purchased it specifically for a trip to Alaska. We bought it to meet our 2000 lb. tow limit with our vehicle. We have a larger RV and wanted to travel small for this trip. We traveled 3 months in it. There is very little apparent wear inside, no smoking, no pets. Overall the vehicle shows less than normal wear except for rock chipping on the bottom fourth of the front of the Scamp that I tried to show in the picture. This Scamp has been stored indoors for 9 months over the winter since it was built in March 2017.
This Scamp has been towed about 12,000-13,000 miles. The shower has been used approximately 10 times. The propane tank is full.. We’ve kept it clean and we feel that overall it is in “nearly new” condition.
We require a $500 Non-Refundable PayPal deposit within 48 hours of placing the bid or acceptance of best offer. A cashier’s check is preferred final payment. We can not take credit cards and I can't get that out of this listing. Cashier's check is best.
The responsibility is yours to take possession of the Scamp.
However, as we are retired and have a flexible schedule, we may be willing to travel some to meet you part way. Please contact us in advance to be sure.