We're selling our beloved 2016 Second Gen 19' Escape Travel Trailer. Everything in this Camper has been serviced and kept up to date, cleaned and serviced after every use.
$10,060.00 Total in Canadian Dollars or $7607.98 USD as of 8/17/20 conversion
- Oven with 3 Burner Cook top $500
- 6 cuft Fridge $200
- 2-way Hot Water Tank (Propane & 120V) $200
- Foot Flush Toilet $60
- Exterior Shower (Passenger side ) $150
- Inverter 1500W including Transfer switch and all outlets $950
- Dual 6V Batteries $275
- 170W Solar Panel with Charger Controller $850
- Surge Protector $360
- LED awning light strip $170
- Dometic Penguin II with Digital Thermostat (13,500 BTU) $1100
- Wireless Back- Up Camera $450 – Missing monitor
- TV/Cable Ready with 120V Outlet $125
- Extra Insulation & Frame-less Thermal Windows $1500
- Opening window in Bathroom (Frame-less Thermal) $300
- Opening window in Kitchen (Frame-less Thermal) $350
- Aluminum Rim Package (Including 5 tires and Rims) $475
- Spray Foam Insulation for under trailer $800
- Storage Box ( Front of Trailer) $700
- Additional 12V/UBS interior outlet ($75 each) x2 $150
- Cabinet door at end of Bench $85
- Exterior Propane Quick connect $160
- Electric Tongue hitch jack
- Exterior Length - 19' 6"
- Max. Exterior Height - 8' 11" (Top of AC)
- Exterior Width - 7'
- Interior Height - 6' 3"
- Interior Length - 15' 8"
- Fresh Water Capacity - 28 Gallons
- Black Water Capacity - 19 Gallons
- Grey Water Capacity - 28 Gallons
- Liquid Propane Gas Capacity - 2 x 20 lbs
- Hitch Weight - 306 lbs
- Axle Weight - 2944 lbs
- Total Dry Weight - 3250 lbs
- GVWR - 5000 lbs (your vehicle must have this tow capacity available)
- Ball Height - 19" when loaded
Two Piece Fiberglass Shell Construction
The Escape 19 represents high quality. The 100% molded fiberglass body is made in a two-piece mold. This durable, seamless trailer will not twist or distort over time.
The Escape Travel Trailer is lightweight and aerodynamic, keeping travel costs to a minimum. With a dry weight of only 3250lbs, the Escape 19 has been designed specifically for mid-sized vehicles such as SUVs and mid-sized trucks with a V6 engine or a minimum towing capacity of 5000lbs. The aerodynamic design of the Escape 19 includes a low center of gravity for better road stability and low wind resistance or drag when in tow. This combined with the rubber torsion suspension axle not only reduces vibration while traveling but also provides independent suspension and is maintenance free.
The Escape 19 comes standard with an easy and comfortable kitchen, a full interior shower, and plenty of storage. The interior is professionally finished with natural maple or light oak cabinetry – the doors are solid wood, large windows, high-grade linoleum flooring and a unique insulated vinyl headliner/wall covering for a clean.