2016 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17' fiberglass travel trailer, slate interior color, with factory options that include Coleman Mach A/C, 16,000 BTU furnace, awning, vinyl flooring, 25 gallon water tank, range cover, friction anti-sway control, and high-lift suspension package with 15" wheels. Kitchen with 2 burners, sink, large refrigerator. Two 30 lb propane tanks up front and 100 amp-hour battery. Sleeps 3 comfortably, convertible dinette and bench, wet bathroom with toilet, shower, sink. 2500 lbs dry weight, easily towed behind V6 SUV or truck.
This trailer has only been used 5-7 times last summer and we are regretfully selling it because we are moving to a new home without space to store it. It is 100% ready for use and in nearly-new condition. No scratches, dents, rust, stains, or repairs needed, etc. Still smells new. This trailer has been carefully maintained and upgraded for the short duration we have owned it (11 months). In addition to the initial purchase price of $20,471, we have spent approximately $1,500 in additional upgrades to ensure that it is energy-efficient, comfortable, and ready for dry-camping. Upgrades are as follows and were installed by an engineer:
- Progressive Dynamics PD4655 55 amp smart converter/4-stage battery charger
- Morningstar SureSine 300 pure sine wave inverter installed with associated 120 VAC outlet in storage cabinet
- TriMetric energy meter for battery capacity, amperage, etc.
- Vizio D24-D1 24" EnergyStar 1080p LED television
- Wireless indoor/outdoor thermometer
- Bilayer memory foam custom-cut replacements for dinette cushions
- All interior & exterior bulbs replaced with LED bulbs
- Dimmable LED light strip (12 VDC) installed around ceiling rim
- Lighted water pump switch
- Switch for inverter installed above water heater switch
- Door bar mounted on inside of front door
- Bug guard steel mesh installed inside refrigerator & water heater exterior doors
- Maxxair vent cover for Fan-Tastic vent
- Additional battery-powered carbon monoxide detector
- Shore power cord insect guard
- Coiled breakaway cable
Accessories will be included with sale: Wheel chocks, leveling ramp, fresh water hose, propane gauge, doormat, water tank filler. We asked Casita NOT to put the cheesy decals on. Also comes with white tire cover without Casita's phone number.
We are asking $19,500 to cover the cost of this essentially new trailer. Casita currently has a 6 month delay in selling new trailers, along with the substantial delivery cost ($1,500) to NC. So if you're looking for a trailer for the summer, this is it!