2016 17' Freedom Deluxe in great condition. I am the second owner of this wonderful eggshell camper with a clean title, and was only able to take 2 short outings (NM and CO) but due to declining health I am having to part with it. Original owner kept in mint condition and only used it for weekend trips not far from their home in TX.
If you’re not familiar with Casitas, they hold their value better than regular RVs/Campers because they are sturdy, do not leak, are well insulated and it takes over a year to get a new one from factory because they are made to order. A new one with more or less same features as mine has would cost you over $27,000 and you’d need to wait a long time for it!
- Dinette area with 2 captain chairs
- Separate larger dining booth that converts to a full-sized bed
- Water heater
- New 15000 BTU A/C with Heat strip
- LED lights inside and out
- 2 Propane tanks with cover
- 3-way fridge (gas, ac, dc)
- Vinyl flooring
- 25 gallon fresh water tank upgrade
- 2-burner range cover
- Original tire covers/protectors
- Sink cover/adjustable cutting board
- Friction anti-sway control bar (tows like a dream!)
- High lift axle w/ 15" D rated tires
- Fantastic Fan with vent cover
- Solar setup with the following and all cables: VMAXSLR 125 AH 12-volt AGM battery; Renogy 200 Watt suitcase solar panel; GoWISE Power 1,500W Pure Sine Wave inverter with 3 AC outlets, USB ports, etc. The nice thing about this setup is that you can park the Casita under shade and extend the solar panels to be under the sun with a 10’ cable (included)
- Newly installed outdoor shower
- New LP detector (not installed yet)
- 1 new spare tire cover
- Screened windows with blinds
- Plenty of storage space
- New battery charger
Other things I bought specifically for it are also available if you wish to make me an offer - no point in you spending the same I did! [Ex: dishware, pots, hitch locks, brake controller, city water hose, two 7gallon water bins for boondocking tank refill, string lights, storage baskets, and more.]
Note: the handle on the bathroom vent fan is broken but still works. There are a couple of push knobs that never closed all the way and previous owners gave me new ones, but I never got to install them so they are included.
No pets, never smoked in. I had it professionally detailed and cleaned when I brought it home and you will get it impeccable on the inside. Outside it’s dusty but obviously because I live in the desert.
Serious buyers only, please. A $2,500 deposit sent via Zelle will lock it in for you while you can get here to pick it up. At that point the rest would be paid in cash or wired to my account but cash is preferable.