Extremely well-maintained, minimally-used 2015 17’ all-fiberglass Casita Spirit Deluxe travel trailer (with upgrades.) Although we have thoroughly enjoyed our wonderful Casita, we have not been able to camp as much as we had hoped and now our travel plans have taken on a different focus. This travel trailer is so easy to maintain, tow and travel with! This is a great opportunity to own a “like-new” Casita travel trailer without the current straight-from-the-factory price tag plus pick-up/delivery and taxes. A brand-new comparable model probably costs about $28K today.
• Sole owner -- purchased directly from the Casita manufacturing facility in Rice, Texas.
• Covered or enclosed in garage during entire length of ownership.
• Excellent condition and meticulously clean – no smoking, pets or children. No cooking inside (except for occasional microwave use.)
• Overall low mileage, wear-and-tear on travel trailer. We mainly camped within a few hours of where we live over short periods.
• New battery in 2021.
• Two-piece marine-grade fiberglass shell construction helps to eliminate rusting, leaking and other deterioration. No roof seams.
• All fiberglass bottom pan eliminates rust problems and rotting from road moisture.
• Heavy-duty steel frame.
• Lightweight and very easy to tow. We pulled ours with both a Toyota Tundra and Toyota Rav-4.
• Interior is also all-fiberglass and insulated.
• Overall length is 17’, overall height is 8’11”, overall width is 6’8”
• Interior height is 6’1½”
• Approximate dry weight is 2480lbs.
• Approximate hitch weight dry 365lbs.
• High lift suspension package (upgrade) includes high lift axle and D-range 8-ply 15” tires.
• Axle capacity is 3500lbs.
Interior/Exterior Features & Upgrades:
• Sleeps 3 – large dinette area converts into a queen bed; small dinette converts to a twin size bed. For two adults only, we always kept the queen bed fully assembled and used the smaller dinette area.
• Earth-tone/white interior; flooring is indoor/outdoor material
• Ample overhead and side storage compartments with wardrobe closet
• Full “wet” bath with toilet, sink and shower, includes 12 volt power bath vent
• 15 gallon black water tank
• 32 gallon gray water tank
• 25 gallon fresh water tank (upgraded from 16 gallon)
• 4.0 cu ft refrigerator with vent fan (upgrade)
• Roof mount A/C with heat strip
• 16000 BTU furnace (upgrade)
• Fantastic Fan roof vent
• Microwave oven (can be removed for additional storage)
• Two burner gas cooktop with cover with range hood
• Flat screen HD TV
• Cable Ready
• Mini Blinds
• Awning (upgrade)
• Outside wash station (upgrade)
We are also including free camping accessories that we will no longer need such as chocks, hoses, cover for Casita (can be pricey) and tire covers, etc…