Stellar small fiberglass remodeled travel trailer with a full bathroom. If you are reading this I assume your know how great Casitas are so I won't even go into the factory specs and what makes fiberglass trailers so great.
Dry weight: 2,480lbs
Overall Length: 17'
Loaded Usually weighs: 3,500lbs
Interior Height: 6'2"
Overall Height: 8'11"
Overall Width: 6'8"
We set this trailer up for boondocking as we were never plugged into shore power so everything (except the AC) works without having to be plugged into power. If you are plugged into power then the AC works great. Runs off the house battery for 3+ days. We used a briefcase solar panel if we ever needed to top it off.
This trailer is my pride and joy but sadly we need something bigger for our growing family.
I am the 2nd owner, the first owner picked it up and Texas, drove it to Petaluma, and then it never left his property.
We LOVE this trailer and did tons, of custom work to it. Had customer cabinetry built into the black hole of a closet, and under the sink, painted everything, install new flooring, plus tons and tons more.
This has PERMANENT CALIFORNIA REGISTRATION and LICENSE PLATE - BIG DEAL!!!!! This means you do not have to pay registration and taxes every year.
Options from Casita
- bathroom with shower
- big frig with freezer
- high axel lift
- 10 foot awning
- sewer hose
- bathroom vent found
- spare tire
Custom stuff added:
- new all weather tires
- upgraded all lightbulbs to LED
- new 12V battery
- added a voltmeter
- added Extra USBs
- added propane heater - the stock furnace is SUPER loud and takes up a LOT of storage
- custom vent hood - got rid of the stock monstrousity
- replumbed bathroom sink so it can be also be an outdoor shower
- motion sensing LED bathroom light
- mirror installed in bathroom
- new tall kitchen sink faucet with swivel head
- custom closet build out
- custom kitchen cabinet build out
- new vinyl plank flooring
- painted interior
- mattress topper
- new backsplash
- peel & stick wallpaper - can be removed if you don’t like it
- recover dinette seats - can be removed if you don’t like it
- I took out the microwave it came with but still have it if you want it
- too many more to remember.....
Comes with a sway bar that I never used.
I have the title in hand so ready to go.