SOLD FOR $20,800
2014 Casita Spirit 17ft Deluxe camper trailer in Great barely used condition. One owner!
Similar Trailer with the same options will cost around $28k new at the moment and a waiting time of 15 months.
NO RESERVE AUCTION!
NO BUY IT NOW PRICE..
YouTube Walk around video links:
Well equipment with already all factory option upgrades.
The Casita Spirit Deluxe
Comes with two separate sleeping areas that convert into dinette tables providing comfortable seating for six, the Spirit model is the perfect choice for families on the go. For convenience, the rear dinette can be left permanently in the double bed position, while utilizing the side dinette.
This Spirit Deluxe Specs 17 Foot Model has all the factory options,
- Overall width: 6 feet 8 inches
- Overall Length: 17 feet
- Overall Height: 8 feet 11 inches
- Interior Height: 6 feet 1 1/2 inches
- Dry Weight (Deluxe): 2489 pounds
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 people
- Fiamma awning “in great condition”
- High Lift Axle with 15" tires.
- Factory installed TV/DVD entertainment system
- Suburban 6-gallon auto lite lp-gas hot water heater with electric element function
- 3-way 4.6cu ft Dometic fridge Which works on 12v,120v, lp-gas
- 3- Brand New 15” Good year Trailer tires
- Two burner lp-gas stove
- Coleman Mach- 13500 btu roof mount A/C system
- Fantastic Fan
- Grey/black/Fresh water holding tanks
- Anti-sway hitch Included
Overall the trailer was in great condition, No fiberglass damage, there is one minor spider gel coat cracks - One by the front driver's side corner ( Minor bump with a tractor), No frame damage, no rust spots on the frame, no axle issues, all electronics was in working condition, No water leaks, No plumbing issues, No interior water line issues, No odors, No pets, Never been smoked in.
Services we had performed:
- -Bearing re-packing / Brake adjustment
- -New Rv/Marine battery
- -Led interior lights
- -Replaced/re-seal all exterior rivet caps
- -Serviced/cleaned 6-gallon hot water heater and replaced Anode rod
- -Checked all plumbing pipes, holding tanks, release valves, water lines/connections
- -A/C duct cleaned and filters replaced
- -Add a portable 50 watts Monocrystalline silicon cell solar panel with charger.
Seller will have camper trailer setup at local rv resort for buyer to inspect upon pick up.