2014 Casita 17 Foot Liberty Deluxe $17,500
I'm selling my Casita travel trailer which has been the best little trailer I could ask for during my past year of travels. It has been meticulously cared for and maintained with clean title in hand. The tongue has been professionally extended to accompany a storage area that can be used to carry firewood, bicycles, a generator, extra water containers, a grill, etc. Total length of the trailer is approximately 19 feet and weighs approximately 3,000 lbs without fluids. Comes with a full CalMark cover. Also included is all original paperwork and the Casita Travel Trailers A-Z owners guide. This Casita has the standard 16 gallon fresh water tank.
This trailer is ready to go camping!
Recent additions: Newer deep cycle battery (one year old), New Dometic bag awning, New Samsung LED 24" smart 1080p TV.
• High lift axle with 15" tires
• Outdoor shower
• Electric tongue/jack
• LED lighting
• Range cover
• Painted storage compartment doors
What this Casita doesn't have:
• Gas furnace. Heater is built in the A/C unit which requires shore or generator power. I use a buddy heater when boondocking.
Additions installed by Little House Customs:
• Double entry step
• MaxxAir II vent cover
• Screen door push bar
• Lighted water pump switch
• Lighted water heater switch
• Porch light switch for inside
• Amber porch light lens (for bugs)
• Steel water heater door latch
• Hot water heater insect screen
• Jack relocation bracket
• Break away cable with 4' coil
• Battery cutoff switch
• Bike receiver (frame mounted)
• City water connection
• Gray water cap w/winterization adapter
• Toilet supply mod
• Valvetomy bathroom
• Fast grey kit
• Vent mod