2013 Casita Spirit Deluxe in Excellent Condition w/ Upgrades and Extras!
Rare in the Northeast, this is a turn-key, ready-to-camp, 2013 Casita Spirit Deluxe, 17-foot, all-fiberglass camper in fantastic condition. These campers are lightweight, so you don’t need a mammoth tow vehicle. We are the second owners, both sets of owners used this trailer gently and cared for it with regular maintenance. The camper has been towed approximately 7,500 miles. Though a mid-2013 model, it sports Casita’s 2014 (and newer) updated bathroom design. The rear dinette seats a family and makes into a queen-size bed. The side dinette makes into a single bed. Dry weight: 2,480 lbs.
This camper comes with almost all of Casita’s available factory options and upgrades, as well as an impressive number of after-purchase extras and upgrades, including a super-silent Honda Eu2000i Inverter Generator w/ extended-run set-up; custom CalMark Cover, and more!
Located near Belfast, Maine.
Offered at $18,000.
Casita Factory Upgrades:
High-Lift Suspension Package:
D-Range, 8-ply, 15-inch tires (three)
Video Entertainment Package:
19-inch Flat Screen HD Television w/ DVD player
TV Antenna w/ built-in signal booster/amplifier
Snazzy new bathroom vanity (mid-2013 and on have them)
Tan/Earthtone interior décor package
LED lighting (full interior/exterior)
Curt Friction Anti-Sway Control
25 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
32 Gallon Gray Water Tank
6 gal. Water Heater (gas/electric/electronic ignition)
Water Heater Bypass Kit
Outside shower/Wash station
Deluxe Range Cover
Dometic 3-way refrigerator (AC/DC/Propane)
Refrigerator vent, fan, and switch
Coleman-Mach low-profile roof-mounted AC with heat strip
16,000 BTU Furnace
TV Shelf/Night Stand
Fiamma Patio Awning, aluminum Encased, blue stripes pattern
• Universal Over-tank Utility platform by Orbital Machine Works.
• Honda EU2000i Inverter Generator with custom Honda cover. (The Honda generator runs the A/C well and it has an added extended-run setup—see pics of external gas tank with custom fuel feed so you don’t have to get up in the middle of the night to add gas to the generator.)
• LowPro LockDown generator security system
• New house battery (August, 2016)
• All LED lighting, in and out.
• Custom CalMark Cover and CalMark wheel covers (US-made and still under warranty; Camper has always been stored in a garage or under the CalMark Cover)
• MaxxAir II Fantastic Fan Vent cover (“smoke” color) on roof (allows fan to be kept open/run even in the rain)
• Fresh-water tank bypass kit (convenient when winterizing!)
• Screen door grab bar
• Reflective tape around the rear of the belly band
• 7-pin storage bracket/plug holder keeps cord end safe and dry
• Refrigerator switch protector panel
• 900-watt Rival microwave oven
• Andersen battery quick-disconnect w/ flexi-cable, for easy removal of battery
• Stainless-steel insect screens on all exterior furnace, fridge, and water heater openings.
• Brand-new hot water heater anode installed in May
• Sneaky Pete gray-water hose drain
• Hitch bar with 2-inch ball and 5/8-inch ball mount for sway bar
• Ample propane in each tank!