Please Bid accordingly. Please read and watch walk around video before placing a bid, please visit the Casita Travel Trailer web site for more information on these trailers. Bidders with few to zero feedback should contact us first before placing a bid on our item.
2010 Casita Spirit 17ft Deluxe camper trailer in Great barely used condition. Two owner Camper.
Similar Trailer with the same options will cost around $28k new at the moment and a waiting time of 15 months.
NO RESERVE AUCTION!
NO BUY IT NOW PRICE..
YouTube Walk around video, please copy and paste links below:
The Casita Spirit Deluxe
Comes with two separate sleeping areas that convert into dinette tables providing comfortable seating for six, the Spirit model is the perfect choice for families on the go. For convenience, the rear dinette can be left permanently in the double bed position, while utilizing the side dinette.
This Spirit Deluxe Specs 17 Foot Model has all the factory options,
- Overall width: 6 feet 8 inches
- Overall Length: 17 feet
- Overall Height: 8 feet 11 inches
- Interior Height: 6 feet 1 1/2 inches
- Dry Weight (Deluxe): 2489 pounds
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 people
- High Lift Axle with 15" tires/wheels.
- Suburban 6-gallon water heater
- 3-way 4.6cu ft Dometic fridge Which works on 12v,120v, lp-gas
- 3- Brand New 15” tires/wheel
- Two burner lp-gas stove
- Coleman roof mount A/C system - Replaced with a 13,500 btu unit one years ago.
- Grey/black/Fresh water holding tanks
Overall the trailer was in great condition, No fiberglass damage, There is two small spider gel coat cracks, No frame damage, surface rust spots on the frame, no axle issues, all electronics was in working condition, No water leaks, No plumbing issues, No interior water line issues, Never been smoked in but there is indication of pets being in the trailer which as small amount of pet hair and pet Odor.
Services we had performed:
- -Bearing re-packing / Brake adjustment
- - Brand new rv/marine battery
- -Led interior/exterior lights
- -Replaced/re-seal all exterior rivet caps
- -Serviced/cleaned 6-gallon hot water heater and replaced Anode rod
- -Checked all plumbing pipes, holding tanks, release valves, water lines/connections
- -A/C duct cleaned and filters replaced
- -Add a portable 60 watts Monocrystalline silicon cell solar panel with charger.
- -New rood vent covers, new holding tank exhaust vents.
- -Brand new microwave
- -Brand new tongue jack
- -Brand new lp-gas tanks
Seller will have camper trailer setup at local rv resort for buyer to inspect upon pick up.
Buyer is responsible for picking up or transporting the travel trailer within 14 days of winning auction. Seller can assist with locating a trusted transporter.
Buyer agrees to pay seller a $500.00 Non-Refundable Security deposit via PayPal within 24 Hrs. after end of auction, remaining balance can be paid in the form of cash or cashier's check, No personal checks will be accepted.